the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Really liking Mass Effect :P

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Really liking Mass Effect :P Empty Really liking Mass Effect :P 2012-03-06, 20:15

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

really liking it so far...only a few hours in,but it's made me want to cry ;(

Been reading and listening to all the stuff on the codex....love it Razz

played a little of the multiplayer as well....you have to keep going to different ammo boxes if you want to refill grenades...can't just spam them like I was doing in the demo Razz

>___> only played against the reaper enemies in the MP,but damn...some are hard haha,made it to wave 10 on bronze but everybody died.It gave me some soldier for having BF3.

also,I heard,don't put in the online pass from the dashboard.Put it in when ME3 prompts you to.I heard alot of people said theirs messed up when they redeemed it from the dashboard

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

wish I had it for PS3......every other damn mission it asks to put the other disc in and then back to the other disc after it....so convoluted.Why couldn't it just be like every other multi disc game and beginning of game on 1st disc,then end on 2nd...

StormEye

StormEye

I am going to miss out on a lot of background details about my past interaction with the ME world, since I have moved to PC platform, and played 1 & 2 on 360.

Wonder if anything got saved online, in bioware database, so that PC version of the game can read my past involvements.

StormEye wrote:I am going to miss out on a lot of background details about my past interaction with the ME world, since I have moved to PC platform, and played 1 & 2 on 360.

Wonder if anything got saved online, in bioware database, so that PC version of the game can read my past involvements.

Hey Storm!

This is my situation as well. Im about 20 hours in on PC and it sucks not having my save. Tom said there are web sites with peoples saves, but I have not checked yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum