Ante
Frostbyrn
grader
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So hows Mass Effect 3? Empty So hows Mass Effect 3? 2012-03-07, 04:04

grader

grader

Is it as good as it looks?Hows the multiplayer?

2So hows Mass Effect 3? Empty Re: So hows Mass Effect 3? 2012-03-07, 04:10

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Ive been hearing nothing but bad things so im interested as well

3So hows Mass Effect 3? Empty Re: So hows Mass Effect 3? 2012-03-07, 04:12

Ante

Ante

One word. Amazing. Can't tear myself away.

4So hows Mass Effect 3? Empty Re: So hows Mass Effect 3? 2012-03-07, 04:35

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah I really like it...12 hours in and have only done a few main missions,mostly did side stuff and exploring areas,haven't even explored any solar systems yet really.Reading and listening to a bunch of codex entries took a couple hours.

The multiplayer was fun Razz

5So hows Mass Effect 3? Empty Re: So hows Mass Effect 3? 2012-03-07, 08:16

Chewy

Chewy

It's good as fuck.

Everyone who was worried about EA dumbing it down was wrong, they added more RPG elements in like the good ol' days.

Haven't gotten too far in as you're sorta forced into certain missions for the first couple hours, but I've loved what I've played so far. I'm scared about doing missions in the wrong order because I feel like I'm gonna end up killing the universe.

The only thing I'm really worried about is EA saving the ending for DLC.

As for the multiplayer, haven't played it yet. Probably won't until I finish single player.

6So hows Mass Effect 3? Empty Re: So hows Mass Effect 3? 2012-03-07, 12:31

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

The MP is just like the demo. I'm kinda worried that I will lose my drive to play once I reach 20 for each class >_> I'm not sure if you can prestige or anything like that either.

The SP is OK so far. I'm about an hour in.

7So hows Mass Effect 3? Empty Re: So hows Mass Effect 3? 2012-03-07, 15:08

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Haven't played the MP since the demo, but I played the SP for almost 6 hours yesterday. And this game has a level in it that already made it into my top favorite levels of all time.

The moon of Pavela or whatever. It was not only fun to play, but beautiful to look at. From the great looking aesthetics like the canyons in the distance, the cliffs you run across, to the giant planet the moon orbits in the backround just ravaged in fire, and the giant battle going on above your head as two Reapers stomp around the background.

8So hows Mass Effect 3? Empty Re: So hows Mass Effect 3? 2012-03-07, 15:31

Good stuff. Just wish I had my 360 save. Sad

9So hows Mass Effect 3? Empty Re: So hows Mass Effect 3? 2012-03-07, 16:10

Ante

Ante

Anyone get around to trying MP? There's a bunch of mods and weapons I've found that weren't in the MP demo and I'm wondering if they're in the full release.

10So hows Mass Effect 3? Empty Re: So hows Mass Effect 3? 2012-03-07, 16:27

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I've seen some sweet guns in the MP so far. I don't have any of course Sad but Jester has a rail launcher/shotgun, and a Geth plasma shotgun that were freaking wicked

11So hows Mass Effect 3? Empty Re: So hows Mass Effect 3? 2012-03-07, 16:30

Ante

Ante

How the fuck did Bioware pack so much shit into this game? It's almost overwhelming.

I LOVE IT

12So hows Mass Effect 3? Empty Re: So hows Mass Effect 3? 2012-03-07, 16:52

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Yet it has a 4.5 on Metacritc!? Granted, most of those are user reviews, but still. This game is leagues better than 2, and the story so far as nearly as gripping as 1.

13So hows Mass Effect 3? Empty Re: So hows Mass Effect 3? 2012-03-07, 18:11

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I hate how after nearly every mission it asks you to put the other disc in,then after that mission,put the other one back in.......wish I had it for PS3 or something.I hope MS goes with blu ray next gen

Why couldn't it be like every other game ever,the beginning on 1st disc,and end on 2nd.

it seems like you can do the same thing you could in Dead Space 2,use the 1st disc if you wanna play MP,then hand the other disc out to somebody and they could play the MP as well

14So hows Mass Effect 3? Empty Re: So hows Mass Effect 3? 2012-03-07, 18:28

Sym wrote:Good stuff. Just wish I had my 360 save. Sad

You can always go to a mass effect save site, there should be at least one save very similar to yours.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum