the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

How important is the prothean?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How important is the prothean? Empty How important is the prothean? 2012-03-25, 14:47

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I heard that you unlock a prothean via a code. I rented this today (I wanted to rent NG3, but all 3 copies were taken <_< so I took this), and I'm just wondering if I'll be missing much if I don't have him. Is it worth my time to check him out in youtube or something?

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Nope. Hes a cool char and comes with a great weapon.

But the only signifigant thing about him is the way they change the lore and backround of the Protheans. Something you can look up on Youtube or a wiki

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Oh, all right. I really did get curious about the protheans, so I'll probably check that out later.

Thanks.

Chewy

Chewy

He's a nice addition, but doesn't change anything major in the story or anything. He doesn't feel like he was tacked on like that one dude with the scar from ME2, he actually has dialogue after every mission and some cutscenes and stuff. Just as involved as any other character except the one's that you are banging.

Whether that's worth $10 or not is up to you, I guess it was for me. I don't regret buying him.

Ante

Ante

If you're playing a biotic character he's definitely worth it. Dark Channel is ridiculously OP.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

He isn't particularly important, but he is a nice character to have around. He's like everyone's favourite obscenely racist grandparent.

The background story in the DLC is pretty interesting if your a fan of the series lore.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum