Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last night I had a record amount of ace squads for 2-3 hours of play.

+4
Metalzoic
JrTapia1991
1fnbighen
xSBx610x
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xSBx610x

xSBx610x

We were pwnin lol. afro

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

its what we do

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

we did em dirty on metro with the frag rounds lmao Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

xSBx610x

xSBx610x

We did em filthy lol.

xSBx610x

xSBx610x

You playing tonight tapia?

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

What's up with that enormous sig pic? To big. It combined with your BF3 sig fills my screen from top to bottom.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

all set Thumbs up

xSBx610x

xSBx610x

Metalzoic wrote:What's up with that enormous sig pic? To big. It combined with your BF3 sig fills my screen from top to bottom.

I use my phone and it doesn't bother me.

I looked for a smaller one but could get a bbcode.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah I'm gettin back on man,went to the store to get some chicken strips lol you made me so damn hungry talkin bout that cheese steak sammach Razz

xSBx610x

xSBx610x

I'll get back on soon.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

damn we did em dirty for about 5 hours gettin ace squad every time i just shit my self laughing

this one revenant guy messaged us tryin to get us to join him but he sucked furthermore, including, more over....ALSO.. he joined our paddy-cake furthermore, including, more over....ALSO.. we just slaughtered em

even got hatemail from this n7 phantom bitch because I tbagged him lmao.

Dude I went like 20-3 with dat thare an-94 furthermore, including, more over....ALSO.. I suck with that thing i just shit my self laughing went like 20-2 with dat thare ump-45 too Twisted Evil

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I played a couple rounds this weekend to kinda shake the rust off, I did ok. Played against a couple Gfaqers, and won 2 rounds and lost the other.

I'm not quite as smooth as I was before I took a break, I had to think a little bit more than usual, but I still did ok.

xSBx610x

xSBx610x

SeC > gamefaqs. Thanks for the hook up terry.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

xSBx610x wrote:SeC > gamefaqs. Thanks for the hook up terry.

Glad you like it here Sean. Your a cool guy though, so I figured you would fit in Cool

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

true that...I still read the topics over there once and awhile when I'm bored and like every single topic devolves into name calling and dumb fights.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

HydrasBreath wrote:

true that...I still read the topics over there once and awhile when I'm bored and like every single topic devolves into name calling and dumb fights.
Sounds like youtube but with videos.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum