Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

So I was just about to play BC2 last night...

+2
DRGN LRD 1213
Ron Swanson
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

When the powere went out for 3 hours! Probably the longest I have ever had to go without power. Generally 30 mins is a long wait. We don't get a whole lot for crazy stroms up here so having one is kinda a big deal. Lots of lightning and huge gusts of wind all night. I didn't get power back until almost midnight last night.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

When I was in Billings last September they had a wicked storm, and the lightning was amazing! They said it was uncommon. It was pretty cool to see.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Big skies filled with lightning are pretty impressive.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yes it was. I was on the 9th, or 10th floor of the hotel as well so I had a great view! I am oretty sure I'll be there again this September.

TexasMace

TexasMace

That sucks, there were quite a few of us on too.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I watched Star Trek Nex Gen on Netflix. I wasn't feeling like playing last night.

TexasMace

TexasMace

Kept hoping you'd join in, DL. -_-

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Sorry buddy.

You know how to get ahold of me =op

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Just "Sir" will do wrote:When the powere went out for 3 hours! Probably the longest I have ever had to go without power. Generally 30 mins is a long wait.

Try two weeks in the middle of winter, without water and electricity on an island. The fucking army had to come in with generators.

sheep

sheep

Yeah well when I was a kid there was no such thing as eunning water or electricity.

So there.

Plus I had to walk to pretend school uphill both ways in the snow. With no shoes.

Or feet for that matter.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I was watching Toy Story last night, or I would have joined you all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum