10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So damn close! Empty So damn close! 2012-04-04, 04:07

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/39870987/2/201682820/

1h 52 Min

96 kills.

Damn Xbox froze. We came back from, like, a 600 hundred ticket deficit.

I love these stupid servers so much.

2So damn close! Empty Re: So damn close! 2012-04-04, 04:11

grader

grader

Mine froze three times today.

3So damn close! Empty Re: So damn close! 2012-04-04, 04:17

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

What is with these huge matches all of a sudden?

4So damn close! Empty Re: So damn close! 2012-04-04, 04:29

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Roy Drage wrote:What is with these huge matches all of a sudden?

You can buy your own server and set the ticket count incredibly high.

5So damn close! Empty Re: So damn close! 2012-04-04, 04:54

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

We had enough tickets to turn around 3 spawncamps in the same match. Then the one time we got them camped they didn't break through.

I still can't believe me, Jr and grader recovered from a 500 ticket difference to a 900-900 tricap, get all three of us booted and Blog says our randies win 600-0.

The randies actually played long enough to understand how to cap when we backcap and learned how to spawncamp after being spawncamped multiple times.

6So damn close! Empty Re: So damn close! 2012-04-04, 12:52

Zillah

Zillah

God I wanna play soooo badddd Sad

7So damn close! Empty Re: So damn close! 2012-04-04, 18:45

Majora1988

Majora1988

PTD wrote:We had enough tickets to turn around 3 spawncamps in the same match. Then the one time we got them camped they didn't break through.

I still can't believe me, Jr and grader recovered from a 500 ticket difference to a 900-900 tricap, get all three of us booted and Blog says our randies win 600-0.

The randies actually played long enough to understand how to cap when we backcap and learned how to spawncamp after being spawncamped multiple times.

That I think is the best feature of the huge servers, you have enough tickets to be able to break out of a spawn trap. I had a game a few days ago of Metro Conquest that my team got spawn trapped on, we managed to break trap and push them all the way back to A. We ended up winning by around 200 tickets.

8So damn close! Empty Re: So damn close! 2012-04-04, 19:45

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Fuck.

I was going something like 120-28 in one a few moments ago and it froze. Had MVP and everything.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/39971702/2/201682820/

9So damn close! Empty Re: So damn close! 2012-04-04, 19:56

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

PTD wrote:We had enough tickets to turn around 3 spawncamps in the same match. Then the one time we got them camped they didn't break through.

dude I was cussing and raging so hard in the beginning but it felt so good to come back and beat them...

what's up with the xbox freezing?Is it cuz it's metro?Or the xbox can't handle the long matches 0___o

10So damn close! Empty Re: So damn close! 2012-04-05, 00:31

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

This rent-a-server crap is ruining the game for me.

Quickmatch is now fucked because it also counts rent-a-servers. Why the hell does it do that? It should only work with official. 100% normal servers.

Fuck these matches with more than the normal amount of tickets. Fuck the moron asshole fucks that make them. If I get into one more extra large match I'm going to fucking cut somebodies throat.

In my entire 300 hours of previous play, nothing has made me rage at this game like this server bullshit. Nothing.

11So damn close! Empty Re: So damn close! 2012-04-05, 00:33

Zillah

Zillah

Metalzoic wrote:Quickmatch is now fucked because it also counts rent-a-servers. Why the hell does it do that? It should only work with official. 100% normal servers.

I agree. Im surprised DICE didnt implement an option to only join public servers through quickmatch.

well... i guess im not really surprised.

(yay 7k posts)

12So damn close! Empty Re: So damn close! 2012-04-05, 02:17

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Wait? There putting these servers in normal play as well? Man I keep hearing more and more and I am not sad that I left this game

13So damn close! Empty Re: So damn close! 2012-04-05, 11:20

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Metalzoic wrote:This rent-a-server crap is ruining the game for me.

Quickmatch is now fucked because it also counts rent-a-servers. Why the hell does it do that? It should only work with official. 100% normal servers.

Fuck these matches with more than the normal amount of tickets. Fuck the moron asshole fucks that make them. If I get into one more extra large match I'm going to fucking cut somebodies throat.

In my entire 300 hours of previous play, nothing has made me rage at this game like this server bullshit. Nothing.

use the server browser?

but I do agree that it's stupid that you can't filter out custom servers. I kind of like the extra long matches myself as long as they are on a good map. I find people tend to try harder and don't immediately give up if they get spawn trapped.

14So damn close! Empty Re: So damn close! 2012-04-05, 12:38

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

That's my point. I'm forced to use the server browser when I shouldn't have to.

Even then unless the brain-dead rent-a-server douche-face fuck was smart enough to mention extra tickets in his server name you'll still join them on accident.

15So damn close! Empty Re: So damn close! 2012-04-05, 13:00

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Metalzoic wrote:That's my point. I'm forced to use the server browser when I shouldn't have to.

Even then unless the brain-dead rent-a-server douche-face fuck was smart enough to mention extra tickets in his server name you'll still join them on accident.

yeah I haven't played a whole lot since the patch came out...I suppose that would be quite annoying. Usually I just join other secers games so I haven't used the server browser much.

16So damn close! Empty Re: So damn close! 2012-04-05, 17:09

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Yet another oversight in Dice's already long history of oversights, unfortunately.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum