the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Im actually really excited for Close Quarters

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Premium video makes it look pretty bad ass.

I like the idea of pure infantry in a BF game with high destruction. Sure Metro blows, but this pack looks really good IMO.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I need to decide whether I am getting premium or not. I plan on getting CQ so I have to decide before it comes out. I personally think the infantry combat on BF3 is its strongest feature. I love the way the guns feel and sound, and all the classes have something they do well. The shotguns are well balanced, I don't think any game has handled shotguns better than BF3.

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

I didn't really care for it when it was first announced, but after seeing some more footage of it BRING IT ON!

Shaymojack wrote:I didn't really care for it when it was first announced, but after seeing some more footage of it BRING IT ON!

I totally agree. Did you watch the Premium video for CQ? It shows all four maps.

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

I think I missed most of the last map, my internet was acting up while I was watching it yesterday. I'll have to go back and watch the ending later today. The maps look good, they seem to do a good job of encouraging movement instead of getting gridlock-y like Bazaar or Metro.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Sym wrote:The Premium video makes it look pretty bad ass.

I like the idea of pure infantry in a BF game with high destruction. Sure Metro blows, but this pack looks really good IMO.

Shocked
You bought Premium? And you're looking forward to CQ?

Suspect ...
Alright. What have you done with Symbolic?!?

Metalzoic wrote:
Sym wrote:The Premium video makes it look pretty bad ass.

Shocked
You bought Premium? And you're looking forward to CQ?

Suspect ...
Alright. What have you done with Symbolic?!?

I did and I am.

Im looking forward to a nice change of pace, as infantry combat is my strength in this game.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I've always been looking forward to it, but that Premium video really makes it look fantastic. If it is as good as it looks then I hope the next BF game incorporates more of it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum