The Adli Corporation
Ron Swanson
Keyser Söze
DRGN LRD 1213
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

For most of the time I've had BF3 I've played with Randies, or Terry and Sheep, and recently Mills. It was good to get in some games with some of the old crew. That game on Seine Crossing Saturday night was especially fun! Tallnees, Greg, Wacco, Bamma, Jedi, even Pariah got in! Great weekend of BF3! Hopefully this happens more often!!!!!!!

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Good times were had.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I think that Mills having a server we can all use will be good for this place in general. Really, we should have been talking about getting an SeC server between us.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I like playing on Mills server too. It's nice to see a game full of familiar names.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I did start a topic about getting a server but Mills stated he was getting o ne so I figured it was dumb for us to both buy one. It's turned out good! It dosn;t seem to take much to populate the server either!

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:I did start a topic about getting a server but Mills stated he was getting o ne so I figured it was dumb for us to both buy one. It's turned out good! It dosn;t seem to take much to populate the server either!

not having douchebag admins helps.

being banned for doing well is complete BS. the servers that do that are going to turn into a noobfest so fast, since the better players will avoid them.

D

Fancy running into you yesterday Terry.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Well I am an admin and I am an ass! =op

Its funny tho because I said a few time jokingly to stop shooting y tank or I;ll ban you ! HAHA

Well Powederedtoastman joined us later and I said it again and he got upset. He didn't realize I was kidding. It seems he has been kicked from a few servers for doing well! HAHA

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Well Powederedtoastman joined us later and I said it again and he got upset. He didn't realize I was kidding. It seems he has been kicked from a few servers for doing well! HAHA

thats common on the PC so i dont see any reason for it being any different on the Xbox.

since they pay for the server, there isn't any real way to stop it from happening. DICE cannot un-admin them since the owner controls everything on the server because they paid for it. the only way to stop this happening is to ''boycott'' the BS servers and make them change it, or maybe add in a reputation system for the servers.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

The only thing I have done so far is move some people around to balance the play list. Saturday night it was like 9 of us versus 4 and we were destroying them. I moved Tall, someone else, and even myself to that team. Then we came back and won against Jedi, Greg, Bama, and I feel like I am forgetting some people.

Otherwise why mess with people. If someone is a douche and spawnkills a bunch or somethuing then maybe. And if I catch someone still exploiting riding the mav, bye bye.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

^ that is fair, MAV riding is acknowledged as bad by DICE, they want to get rid of it.

and team balancing is alright IMO, since auto-balance does the same in between matches. steamrolling isn't fun for the other team.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

That game on Seine was a blast, but after that match my connection started acting up and I couldn't get a kill for anything. I shot several rpgs right at a tank on Caspian Border and never got a hit indicator, I think that was right after I got disconnected from the party.

xSBx610x

xSBx610x

What's the server name?

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

xSBx610x wrote:What's the server name?

ZOMBEELAND

xSBx610x

xSBx610x

Oh shit lol. I've been there. It's one I frequent the most.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum