Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

SUCESS AT LAST!All medals achieved....finally.

+2
Ron Swanson
Keyser Söze
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

*puts on sunglasses and takes pose*

Oh yeah!

Ask me anything.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Which medal takes the most time to get? I don't even have the stationary ribbon yet

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

How many steps does it take for a man that is 6'"3" to travel from the southern tip of Africa to the most Northern point?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I got the stationary ribbon this saturday morning. Not sure how many medals I have. Maybe a little over half.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

if zillah runs from naked girls, and no-one is around to hear him, does he make a sound?

grader

grader

Good job.Must have taken some dedication.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Terry Corp. wrote:Which medal takes the most time to get? I don't even have the stationary ribbon yet

M-Com Defense, which should really be called M-Com Camper medal.

Attacker deployment at the start of Davamand Peak on Rush. Use the AA gun to take down choppers, but also watch the hills across from you on the far side as sometimes people (especially snipers) like to to that hill as a flank. It is possible to get 10 kills in the first base if you're lucky enough. Of course if your team is any good you won't have as much time.

Also try the AA on Kharg Island on Rush now it actually counts towards stationary kills. (fucking Dice).

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:How many steps does it take for a man that is 6'"3" to travel from the southern tip of Africa to the most Northern point?

*Ahem*

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

The Adli Corporation wrote:if zillah runs from naked girls, and no-one is around to hear him, does he make a sound?

Yes. A mid to high range hum that tops off around 16Khz and peaks at approx. 30db SPL.

grader wrote:Good job.Must have taken some dedication.

I guess. Achieving some of them can feel more like a hassle, but going for some makes you play outside your comfort zone, which can be fun.

Zillah

Zillah

how close did you come to killing yourself getting the 2 hours in stationary weapons medal?

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Not as close as you may think, as these hours were used to multi-task BF3 with rolling and smoking reefer

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I played with Greg yesterday. I was on the other side. His all medals give him some sort of aura and I was unable to ever kill him on Op Metro.

Then Seine Crossing, I see this guy shooting rockets out of one of the tunnels so I run around back and its Greg. I go to kno fe him. I get weak in the knees from the sheer awesome that he has achieved. I was able to overcome it tho! I shanked him! HAHA

Good matches tho Greg! I had you guys locked down on Seine!

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Haha, yeah, you had our number.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum