Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Wow, that looks really good.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea I thought so also. I'm pretty excited about it.

Crombie

Crombie

Wow. color me impressed...

Wish I had a computer now

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I thought it looked good too. This will all but ensure I will get CQ

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

That looks fan-effing-tastic!

I can't see how people are complaining about 4 Close Quarters maps.
It looks like it will inject some serious variety and action into the mix.

Damn... now I can't wait for it. I will definitely end up with more hours played in BF3 over BC2.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

What I think is fucking funny as ahell. People are bitching about a close quarters DLC but the most played maps and ones people want to play on are Metro, Seine, and Grand Bazaar. All the close quarters maps! HAHAHAHA

O well. I will be getting this! Wish it was hear now!

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

The only thing I will complain about is the reduced number of players on these maps, and them being in a rotation all by themselves.

How often will you choose to play BF3 with no vehicles on any map? Not for too long.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Honestly after Karkand came out for the most part I played in the Karkand only servers if I could so I am sure I'll enjoy playing in servers that only feature the new maps. The reduced number of playrs is a little lame I guess. Has this been confirmed? The only place I've seen that mentioned is on the game faq forum when I lurk there. As far as vehicals are concerned yea I'll use them if there but I don;t mind being o n foot. I've always been more of a ground pounder anyway. Tho I have enjoyed using the tanks in bf3 more than I did on BC2.

Holy hell that looks amazing.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

That looks awesome...I doubt the firefights will actually look like that on consoles. I mean destruction wise, I bet theres is gonna be a lot less dust and debris flying around then what they showed in that trailer.

Also, you can so tell that trailer was made before the patch since there was no super suppression facing him.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

looks cool,I like CQC maps anyway....don't like big maps like caspian at all...feel empty as hell on console cuz it was gimped.

Wasn't there a thing saying it was free to the limited edition people?Or are they gonna charge us now?Oh why did I even ask that,it's EA

Zillah

Zillah

Looks pretty cool

A little bird couldn't hurt though...

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

never said it was for limited addition people...maybe reduced but never heard or read anything that mentioned it was free...would be nice

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:What I think is fucking funny as ahell. People are bitching about a close quarters DLC but the most played maps and ones people want to play on are Metro, Seine, and Grand Bazaar. All the close quarters maps! HAHAHAHA

Heard a while ago that it was going to be free for people with limited edition.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Camel wrote:
DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:What I think is fucking funny as ahell. People are bitching about a close quarters DLC but the most played maps and ones people want to play on are Metro, Seine, and Grand Bazaar. All the close quarters maps! HAHAHAHA

Heard a while ago that it was going to be free for people with limited edition.

I don't think so, to be honest. Karkand was free because they announced it before launch and was incentive to buy the limited.

CQC, AK and EG seem to be closer to the Vietnam expansion in BC2, not the BC1/BC2campaign map pack.

Tater

Tater

Anyone else notice that they make the gameplay seem better by everyone shooting and pillars and walls blowing up, when in reality that kinda gameplay RARELY happens. still looks like fun though.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Tater wrote:Anyone else notice that they make the gameplay seem better by everyone shooting and pillars and walls blowing up, when in reality that kinda gameplay RARELY happens. still looks like fun though.

I was actually just considering this. There is so much debris flying around that it makes it seem more intense than it is. But I will say I liked parts of what I saw about that map.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

What you say has merit tater but honestly.... Seine conquest..... in some of those streets you do have sit raining down on you if people atart blowing holes in the walls so I'd say at time this is pretty acurate. I would say you just notice it more in the video versus when you are actually playing the game.

xSBx610x

xSBx610x

How dare they make us wait until June.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum