Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

WTF is... The Walking Dead (Totalbiscuit first-impressions video)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/xrpHUldp4K8?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xrpHUldp4K8?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

*Enters kitchen*

*Doesnt grab knife*

Fuck it I hope he dies he has the survival instinct of a duck in a pond

Also I wonder if those 2 women are still in Savannah in thee most sexual way imaginable Very Happy

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

He was playing it without the UI hints on, so he didn't notice the knife was there. he mentioned it being a hidden object search at one point Razz

its seems like a cool game though, but i would defiately have the UI hints turned on for the first run though Razz

Its awesome. I made a thread about it awhile ago.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

The Adli Corporation wrote:He was playing it without the UI hints on, so he didn't notice the knife was there. he mentioned it being a hidden object search at one point Razz

its seems like a cool game though, but i would defiately have the UI hints turned on for the first run though Razz

Its a zombie game!

If your not looking for weapons your a putz

Personally he should have taken the unloaded shotgun to threaten other survivors with or use as a melee weapon

He could have threatened that little girl for her juice and cookies!

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

looks cool....I dunno if I like having to pay for it all at once tho >__>

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

lol its like 5 bucks...

menacinglemon wrote:lol its like 5 bucks...

$25 actually. The game looks pretty good, I will wait for a sale though.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

i paid 5 on xbox

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

He probably meant it was 25 dollars for all episodes man.

On consoles you pay by episode.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Oh, I see. I thought Tom was counting them all together. Didn't know it was different on PC.

Also, how long is the 1st episode? Is it longer then in the video that was posted in this very topic?

Roy Drage wrote:Oh, I see. I thought Tom was counting them all together. Didn't know it was different on PC.

Also, how long is the 1st episode? Is it longer then in the video that was posted in this very topic?

Yeah on steam you can only buy all 5 episodes, did not know they sold them individually on xbox. Episode one is around 3 hours.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Roy Drage wrote:Also, how long is the 1st episode? Is it longer then in the video that was posted in this very topic?

The 'WTF is...' series is a first impressions series. he only films the first 30mins usually, but he does play beyond that (he doesn't like spamming lets plays) just without recording it. he cut his WTF is... Botanicula 15m short to avoid spoiling things Razz

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

he's one of the few commentators I like on there....most have gotten really cheesy and commercial and bleh just hard to put into words...some I just hate their voice

I really liked his vid on wtf is Frozen Synapse Razz

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

ep1 for me was like 3 to 4 hours. but it has reply because there are three different endings per episode and in ep1 *spoilers*

5 major choices you have to make

*end of spoliers*

Yea I played through Episode 1 two times. The game is really quite emotional. Really pulls you in and makes you care about the characters. Especially Clementine.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum