Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to you approach a girl you don't know at all?

+17
Keyser Söze
Patrick Star
batonpass
JrTapia1991
HydrasBreath ♜
Dropped Da Soap
Duan
Bla125
Frostbyrn
Siren
Zillah
VictimOfNada
Ante
Pariah
chunckylover53
The Adli Corporation
Khfan60
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

DamnDirtyDuck

DamnDirtyDuck

If your going to call her a "B" word, call her Beautiful...Bitches love that shit

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Women love one thing. Confidence....... oh and money.... so yeah two things.

The important thing is to have at least one of these traits.

Terry Corp. wrote:Women love one thing. Confidence....... oh and money.... so yeah two things.

The important thing is to have at least one of these traits.

The man speaks the truth.

Crombie

Crombie

Wait till she's doing something that you can joke about. Then roll up on her and bust out a joke about the situation, it's better if it's something about yourself in some way. If she laughs, introduce and carry on about the topic of the joke until it leads into other topics. yadda yadda yadda then WALK AWAY after a small joke to help her remember your wit and charm.

Siren

Siren

Well if you want to know what girls like in guys...sound smart (but not stuck-up) and compliment her, not too much but when you get the chance. And always be nice and be open and friendly.

batonpass

batonpass

Siren wrote:Well if you want to know what girls like in guys...sound smart (but not stuck-up) and compliment her, not too much but when you get the chance. And always be nice and be open and friendly.

hem-hem

"YOU HAVE A NICE RACK"

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Sinners wrote:
Siren wrote:Well if you want to know what girls like in guys...sound smart (but not stuck-up) and compliment her, not too much but when you get the chance. And always be nice and be open and friendly.

hem-hem

"YOU HAVE A NICE RACK"

Fuck that why talk just go straight for the motorboat try yelling pleased to meet you while you do it Very Happy

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I just go and talk to them, I'm usually nervous as hell, but I try to make casual talk for the most part. It's better if she's in the same class as you are or if you just happen to be hanging out in the hallway waiting for class or something. Just be yourself, don't use pick up lines or whatever, just talk to her like the human being she is.

Siren

Siren

Frostbyrn wrote:
Sinners wrote:

hem-hem

"YOU HAVE A NICE RACK"

Fuck that why talk just go straight for the motorboat try yelling pleased to meet you while you do it Very Happy

chkchkVROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Siren wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
Sinners wrote:

hem-hem

"YOU HAVE A NICE RACK"

FLBFLBFLBFLFBFLBFLFBLFBLRBFLBRLFBRLBFLFBLFBFLBRLBFLBRLFBLRBLFBLRBFLBRLBFLBRLFBLBBLFLBLBLRFLBBRFBLRBLFBLBL!

Siren

Siren

The Adli Corporation wrote:
Siren wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
Sinners wrote:

hem-hem

"YOU HAVE A NICE RACK"

FLBFLBFLBFLFBFLBFLFBLFBLRBFLBRLFBRLBFLFBLFBFLBRLBFLBRLFBLRBLFBLRBFLBRLBFLBRLFBLBBLFLBLBLRFLBBRFBLRBLFBLBL!

humphumphumphumphumphumphumphumphumphumphumphumphumphumphumphump!!!!!

Khfan60

Khfan60

Pariah wrote:Honestly, if you're not actually looking for a relationship but a hookup, lie. Lie your ass off, it works. But only in the immediate run. For a dedicated, hell even medium-term relationship, tell the truth always. The best approach there wouldn't be some shitty pickup line, or some crazy bs about running into her (no offense). The best idea would be to have a mutual friend introduce you. Failing that play the "have you met *whateveryourIRLnameis*?" game with a friend as your wingman (yes, its a how i met your mother reference, but it works!)

Yeah, I was looking for a relationship. And I was considering doing the thing Barney and Ted did I How I Met Your Mother. >_>

Rectal Tenesmus wrote:How to you approach a girl you don't know at all? - Page 2 523865_10150745184358463_142914828462_9673347_1693200543_n

If only...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum