Finally unlocked everything for the G3A3

+2
Captain Pirate Pineapple
Artimise Flare
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Loving the PK-A optic on it. Looks really good and doesn't have too much zoom (It's the russian equivilant to the M145 MG optic, only 3.4 power) funny how much of a difference the less amount of zoom makes. I can still place shots accurately at range while still being able to compete in CQC somewhat, plus the PK-A has an illuminated reticule making it far more useful in dark areas than the Americans counterpart the M145.

I think this will be my first weapon to get 1k kills with if I can help it. Now I just need to decide which pistol I want to get up there as well. So far it's between the REX, .44 Magnum and the M9. Decisions decisions decisions lol

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I'm currently running the G3A3 too. I figured it was time to give my M416 a break for a bit. I do like it, but the recoil on it can be a bit hard to control at times. I also wish it had a larger magazine.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

.....I still never unlocked the G3A3. I really didn't care for the co-op and I rue having to play more

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

There is no decision for the pistol, it's obviously the M9 or nothing.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I hated having to play the Co-Op as well Terry. It's annoying and stupid how some of those were set up and done. I finally managed to unlock everything a bit earlier too.

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

What really sucked was playing Co-op before they lowered the point requirements. The previous point requirements were what, almost three times higher than it is now? It was awful.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

it sucked doing the co op at first because it took forever to unlock anything.I like the G3 too.I use it with the underslug and the dart Twisted Evil and the flash suppressor.It surprised how fast it'll kill even at range if you tap the trigger in 1 or 2 round bursts and I use the holo sight Razz

I'm glad they finally made the G3 usable now.I honestly never see very many using it.Maybe 1 a match if that.

ooohhh it made me so mad on metro conquest last night this guy kept killing our whole team with the m240b w/IR scope.We had all bases captured then the idiot randies fell apart on my team and we lost every base and lost

Last edited by JrTapia1991 on 2012-05-04, 16:30; edited 1 time in total

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

Used it just now, and it is pretty nice. Wish my sister would stop watching so many youtube videos, I keep getting lag spikes of 700+ ping haha.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

The best setup I've had so far is this. (I play pretty conservatively though, taking it slow and such with the G3, you'll get owned in most fights if you try and run and gun with it.)

G3A3: PK-A x3.4 Optic (Was running ACOG before), Flash Suppressor, Foregrip.
MP412 REX/M9 Tactical/G17 Suppressed (Depends on the situation)

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

nice,I'll try it out,kinda been wanting to play DMR like I did in BC2 for fun

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I actually tend to be a little more aggressive with this setup, if I was going DMR, I'd have a heavy barrel on the G3, even so, it has some impressive accuracy even with the flash suppressor and foregrip. You just need to be good and judging drop and lead with the less powerful optic.

I like this setup since it allows me to have a little bit of stealth since they can't see my muzzle flash, while at the same time not sacrificing range or greater damage drop off. Plus the foregrip helps in cqc where the G3 sorely lacks in performance.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Foregrip is bad on the G3; it increases ADS spread by 100% and only reduces h-recoil, which the G3 has very little of. And using Russian sights on NATO weapons is heresy.

ACOG or M145/H-BAR/Bipod and staying out of CQC are what I recommend.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Ive had some really great success with the foregrip as of late. I'll try it again without the fore grip and see how I do.

Bleh, I like the russian optic on the G3 since it has a more open field of view and an illuminated chevron that the M145 MGO does not.

As for CQC, there are times where you'll have no choice and just happen to bump into the enemy players within knife edge ranges. I've won a few firefights where if I did not have the foregrip I'd probably have lost.

HBAR if I recall replaces the flash suppressor, which seems to reduce the over all recoil, makes automatic fire a little easier. Whatever works is what I'll use Razz

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Artimise Flare wrote:Ive had some really great success with the foregrip as of late. I'll try it again without the fore grip and see how I do.

Bleh, I like the russian optic on the G3 since it has a more open field of view and an illuminated chevron that the M145 MGO does not.

As for CQC, there are times where you'll have no choice and just happen to bump into the enemy players within knife edge ranges. I've won a few firefights where if I did not have the foregrip I'd probably have lost.

HBAR if I recall replaces the flash suppressor, which seems to reduce the over all recoil, makes automatic fire a little easier. Whatever works is what I'll use Razz

Flash reduces v-recoil by ~28%, which is good. I just prefer the H-BAR because it improves damage down range and accuracy (especially while moving), and the v-recoil increase is practically non-existent.

Screw you guys the co op was good!

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I just farmed the crap out of the helicopter mission with a friend, that's how I got the weapons.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum