New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unlocked the AUG and loving it!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

It has very nice recoil IMO, and the irons are great. Trying to unlock the SCAR-L now so I'm running around with the grenade launcher attached now, not really sure why everyone doesn't really care for it. It just seems to click with me like the G3A3 did.

I like it, its just not as good as all the non premiums say it is. Whiners lol.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I swear when that thing is used in the enemy hands it's an insta kill even with the suppressor,but I tried it out some more on metro last night and it took awhile to kill people w/ it

maybe it's all been due to a bunch of bad ping servers,but I honestly think the new guns are stronger than the others

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

It does seem to take a while to kill enemies with it, but I tend to be the sneaky ambush type so maybe that's why I do well with it.

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

JrTapia1991 wrote:I swear when that thing is used in the enemy hands it's an insta kill even with the suppressor,but I tried it out some more on metro last night and it took awhile to kill people w/ it

maybe it's all been due to a bunch of bad ping servers,but I honestly think the new guns are stronger than the others
They aren't. They really, really, aren't. >_>

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I'll lose to the faster ROF rifles easily, but if you're trying to hip fire with me and I have the AUG, in most cases, I'll win.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum