Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eric LeGrand and other feel-good stories - (serious topic)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

batonpass

batonpass

I love this kid and his story. So inspirational. Smile

So basically, Rutgers defensive tackle Eric LeGrand suffered a debilitating spinal injury during a game against Army. Doctors put him on a ventilator and said he would be a paraplegic for the rest of his life, paralyzed from the neck down.

Through horrible fevers and pain brought on by his paralysis and immobility, LeGrand fought. He underwent intensive therapy and regained feeling in his entire body. LeGrand could also move his shoulders and arms less than a year later. This led to an emotional homecoming in which he led his old team onto the field, moving with the help of a steel frame.

Eric LeGrand and other feel-good stories - (serious topic) SI.cover

Now, just recently, former coach of LeGrand (now coach of the Tampa Bay Bucs), signed the fighting young man to a contract with Tampa, officially registering him as an NFL player. He will never play of course (you never know), but that was definitely a class act by the coach.

Eric LeGrand and other feel-good stories - (serious topic) 10940512-large

I hope he keeps on fighting. His story makes me tear up every time.

Now that you've heard mine, what is YOUR favorite feel-good story, SeC? Was it an improbable comeback? A personal achievement? Accomplishment through hard work?

Eric LeGrand and other feel-good stories - (serious topic) Tumblr_lx2ye34jTV1qfwpyzo1_250Eric LeGrand and other feel-good stories - (serious topic) Tumblr_lx2ye34jTV1qfwpyzo2_250Eric LeGrand and other feel-good stories - (serious topic) Tumblr_lx2ye34jTV1qfwpyzo3_250Eric LeGrand and other feel-good stories - (serious topic) Tumblr_lx2ye34jTV1qfwpyzo4_250

Siren

Siren

I actually don't have a feel-good story, now that I think of it.
Which is weird...

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I masturbated last night. Felt good man.

batonpass

batonpass

Surprise....BUTTSECKS wrote:I masturbated last night. Felt good man.

That's not inspiring. That's all part of the job.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Is it inspiring if it was done with the opposite hand?

batonpass

batonpass

Surprise....BUTTSECKS wrote:Is it inspiring if it was done with the opposite hand?

Eric LeGrand and other feel-good stories - (serious topic) Tumblr_m2pkucINHK1r3zat8

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum