Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

And I thought COD's community was bad...

+2
Twitchy
JrTapia1991
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Beat GTA 4 earlier....tried the MP and I'll never touch it again lol

some of the most rude annoying people ever on there playing their crap rap....

not to mention the clunky as fuck controls make it no fun at all... Evil or Very Mad

Twitchy

Twitchy

People still play that game? O_O

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah I was very surprised....1 match was enough to turn me off forever and not just cuz of the very douchy players....it's clunky as fuck and most servers have auto aim turned off which makes it even harder lol

I honestly never saw the big deal with this game.I think alot of review sites got paid off to give it all those 10s.I'd give it a 7/10 for being clunky as fuck and not very fun honestly

Pariah

Pariah

GTA was only good for riding around and beating up hookers and old people.

Twitchy

Twitchy

Don't worry, GTA5 will be here soon and all your troubles will be washed away Very Happy

Radical

Radical

After how annoying GTA4 was guys, unless GTA5 blows me away (which it hasn't yet), I doubt it's going to be any better.

The series seems to be more intent on being overly-realistic (aka receiving a thousand calls from your cousin a day). That's why I enjoy Saints Row more now, it lets you do whatever you want to do and is a hell of a lot more fun.

http://criticalstrike.forumotion.com

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Conker wrote:People still play that game? O_O

My thoughts too.

Radical wrote:After how annoying GTA4 was guys, unless GTA5 blows me away (which it hasn't yet), I doubt it's going to be any better.

The series seems to be more intent on being overly-realistic (aka receiving a thousand calls from your cousin a day). That's why I enjoy Saints Row more now, it lets you do whatever you want to do and is a hell of a lot more fun.

Same again. I never really played Saints Row until the 3rd one. It's a fun game that doesn't even begin to take itself serious. That can be shown just by playing the first two missions of the game!

Chewy

Chewy

Yeah I remember the multiplayer for GTA4, shit was terrible. Everyone just treated free roam like deathmatch, it's like damn at least get creative in the way you kill people.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:
Conker wrote:People still play that game? O_O

My thoughts too.

Radical wrote:After how annoying GTA4 was guys, unless GTA5 blows me away (which it hasn't yet), I doubt it's going to be any better.

Same again. I never really played Saints Row until the 3rd one. It's a fun game that doesn't even begin to take itself serious. That can be shown just by playing the first two missions of the game!

yeah man I agree I liked Saints Row so much better...haven't played the 3rd one,but I really liked the 2nd one.It was pretty over the top at times and really fun,but actually had a halfway decent story I thought.

yeah omg that fucking cousin calling me 1000 times got old fast....hell anybody calling got old fast...I never did the minigame shit besides once and I got that achievement for bowling lol.

I have the DLC expansion disc with the biker one and the gay tony one but don't have any urge to play them at all lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum