Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

been away awhile...how is the new patch and close quarters?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Pretty much what the title says. I haven't even touched my xbox in like a month. Just wondering what you guys think of the new patch and the new close quarters maps.

One thing in specific I'd like to know is how are the tanks now? still paper? or are they a little more durable since the patch?

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

tanks are a little tougher. Javelins are no longer insta-disable. THe new patch has been great. I don't have premium so no new maps yet for me but the patch has been good enough to bring me back after a 2 month hiatus.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I think tanks were fine pre-patch, but they are a bit tougher now.
Weapon balance wise it is getting close to spot-on.

Just got done playing the new maps for a few hours. I dunno they are pretty meh, especially scrapyard. Ill explain in more detail later when I have time.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Terry Corp. wrote:tanks are a little tougher. Javelins are no longer insta-disable. THe new patch has been great. I don't have premium so no new maps yet for me but the patch has been good enough to bring me back after a 2 month hiatus.

good to hear. Are you still pretty much forced into using reactive and smoke as perks? I hate not having proxy or having to rely on the chance that maybe a gunner will get in who happens to have it...those wily supports just don't give up haha.

I was gonna spring for premium today and boot up BF3 but maybe I'll wait for your guys impressions. Sym's got me a little worried.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I run proxy and smoke, but I always have so take that as you will.

I'm not going to get premium because the armored kill DLC doesn't interest me tbh. but i will get CQ.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I was looking forward to CQ, but after playing a few rounds of Conquest Domination and Gun Master, my mind has changed. If you thought the randies/blueberries/smurfs were bad before, these games basically are just free for all games.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Terry Corp. wrote:I run proxy and smoke, but I always have so take that as you will.

I'm not going to get premium because the armored kill DLC doesn't interest me tbh. but i will get CQ.

yeah I don't really know what I should do. I mean I know BF3 will be my shooter for quite awhile. Maybe if BC3 is good I'll switch to that. So part of me is like "fuck it man just get premium and you'll have everything" but I don't know how much I'll play the DLC since lately I'm pretty much just a tank whore but I like the occasional CQC map. Armored kill will most likely be boring as hell even for me. It'll be like Caspian...musical flags driving around occasionally shooting at something.

and there's the future DLC...if I get CQ and another one then I might as well have gotten premium.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:I was looking forward to CQ, but after playing a few rounds of Conquest Domination and Gun Master, my mind has changed. If you thought the randies/blueberries/smurfs were bad before, these games basically are just free for all games.

I guess that's what you get when you try to appeal to the CODlings...I might still get it though...it would probably be good for blowing off some steam when I don't want to deal with tanking solo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum