Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

My god playing rush with randies is horrible....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

me Kalei and some other guys tried our best but our randie team sucked so bad Evil or Very Mad

the sad thing is,they were all gold eagle.....I guess they've just played the game so long they leveled up,because they damn sure didn't deserve it going 0-8, 1-7,etc.....

makes me not ever wanna play rush again lol

they did the usual like continuously die,never arm or disarm a crate,get vehicles constantly blown up,would never blow up an enemy tank.....now I will hate operation firestorm forever lol

/aneurysm

I need some damn beer after those matches.Oh god the enemy team pissed me off as attackers on davamond peak,they kept using C4 but we held them off and won at the cliff with only B remaining

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

OP firestorm, good times. I'l be on in a couple hours if anyone else will be.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

that was a hell of a match last night on kharg island....I kept trying to switch to yalls team but it wouldn't let me.I swear I hit you 20 times with the SKS and you didn't die Razz

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

JrTapia1991 wrote:that was a hell of a match last night on kharg island....I kept trying to switch to yalls team but it wouldn't let me.I swear I hit you 20 times with the SKS and you didn't die Razz
Haha yeah that was hell of a great match, i got alot of shit that night for not dieing hehe.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

you got that lag switch Razz lmao

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

It's the god teir connection bruh lol. Btw, how were the matches after i left? seems like they would have been goods since that 100% ticket match lasted almost an hour.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

after that we slaughtered em on Canals it was like 500 tickets lol beat em like 475-0 Razz

their team just like gave up,or filled with horribad randies

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

bah i guess you shouldn't expect anything more than wasting assets from a randy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum