MEGA MILK
The Adli Corporation
JrTapia1991
Artimise Flare
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Topic. Looks like the funky SMG is under powered according to some of the posts I'm seeding and that my favorite rifle the SA80/L85A2 is either OP or overused. I have yet to look into the other weapons, did they bring. Ack the .50 M95 or is it still just the L96 and QBZ Chinese sniper rifle?

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I really didn't care for any of the new guns besides the over powered insta-kill famas...the g53 engineer gun is alright,pretty jumpy till you get the front grip

I was thinking back in the topic I made that I honestly don't see any advantage in using the new weapons over the old.for fun yeah,but,not in a straight up gunfight,but then Metal brought up a point that in BF3 it's rarely ever a straight up gunfight,somebody always has the lead on somebody else Razz

it's weird on every new gun they start you off with a 12x scope,even the smgs haha

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

the L96 irons are orgasmic.
i might start using BA rifles as recon just so i can look through those irons all day. they are better than the PDW-R irons Razz

i still need 14 M320 kills (why DICE? why?) and 5 wins of SQDM (FUCK YOU DICE, FUCK YOU!) for the L85A2.

i seriously hate this Assignment BS. ooh lets force them to play the shittiest gamemode we have ever designed, AND get 20 kills with a weapon that forces you to give up your medkits. some of them are fine, like the L96 and dont make you hate the game just to unlock them.

grrrrrrrr!

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Razz just play on grand bazaar dude and in that hallway of death on conquest noob tube away like crazy Razz .

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i might have to resort to that, even though i hate being on the receiving end of it Razz

explosives spam just makes me want to put the game down and play FONV, at least i can VATS the damn things out of the air in FO Razz

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

It's more of an aesthetic thing then? Why do you say the FAMAS is Op? I can't play anything really here in tech school, but from what I can tell, people may be irked by it because it's the first unlock you get and it is widely used, much like the SCAR-H was

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

it's over powered like how the scar used to be,up close it's insta kill,far away insta kill pretty much,then you add in front grip,silencer combo for no recoil,and whatever scope you want.The irons are horrible on it I thought.

yea pretty much reskins.If you want a change of pace it's nice to play with the new guns sometimes,but,I didn't care for em.The new maps are decent to play though.Lots of camping snipers but I guess what else is new Razz

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Maps are good, though I don't care for Sharqi.

Weapons are neat I think, but everyone complains about the FAMAS.

It's the new tac-light, basically.

Ante

Ante

MEGA MILK wrote:Maps are good, though I don't care for Sharqi.

Weapons are neat I think, but everyone complains about the FAMAS.

It's the new tac-light, basically.

Tac-light with underbarrel FAMAS.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

famas,front grip,silencer,your choice of scope=mlg combo 2

usas,extended mag,throw a scope on for looks,frag rounds+support=mlg combo 1 Razz

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Famas could use more recoil and/or spread to better balance it, but if it's OP then I'd say it's just barely OP.

It doesn't bother me, or even matter, if someone else is using it. In fact my last game I just finished I got a Nemesis ribbon off of a Famas guy using the Saiga.

The L85 rocks. My favorite AR I think. I like all the other weapons a lot too. They are all interesting and cool choices and add some cool diversity.

I like all the new stuff a lot. Wake island could be a bit smaller though. It feels just a bit to big. The other 3 maps I love.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

The L96 is by far my favorite sniper in the game...I snipe a lot more now that I have it unlocked.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Did they buff the PDW's at all or does the MP7 still shoot marshmallows?

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

It still shoots marshmellows. On Xbox anyway. I think the PC has already had a PDW buff iirc.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

I thought the PDW's already got the patch haha i service star'd all of em thinking that they did oh well maybe the next time around Rolling Eyes

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Hmm, I'll have to wait and see for myself whenever that happens. Most likely will be a another 4-6 months before I can get back into the BF3 scene sadly. Have to save up for a new set of wheels. Priorities dictate that I'll need a new car before I even think of getting a new PC

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Terry The Plague wrote:I thought the PDW's already got the patch haha i service star'd all of em thinking that they did oh well maybe the next time around Rolling Eyes

Yeah, I've starred them all myself. No complaints really.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

AHHH the FAMAS hate. It really cracks me up. I really don;t have any problems leading my team to voctory whether or not the other side uses FAMAS. HAHA

It's not that OP but now the comunity thinks it is because of group think.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

The problem is if there is ever 1 "best" gun in a game then its automatically OP. The FAMAS is good, but it isn't like the AN94 or M60 in BC2.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I soooo agree with what you are saying Terry!

Release M60 on BC2 was a fucking nightmare. Put a 4x on it and you could snipe with the amn thing it was ridiculus how easy it was to get kills with it.

BF3 FAMAS is good, but not so good that it unbalances the game. I just thing so many people jumped on the band wagon of it has to go.

Fuck the M4A1 suppresor, foregrip shots laser beams with no recoil and I tear up people with it but I never hear about it being OP.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

its not OP because everyone has access to it from day one so no-one has a chance to think 'if only i had that gun i would be that good'.

if it was a 100k engy score unlock i bet you people would be crying about being killed by it so often.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

M4A1, the BEST engineer gun.
/discussion

People complain about balence but nobody says anyhting about eh fact that the starting 4 guns are some of the best in the game.

M16 is right behind the FAMAS/F2000/AEK tier
M4A1
M27 IAR my favorite LMG

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

there are guns for everyone, I don't get too caught up in what is good or bad, I just know what I like, and right now I like the SCAR, 870, and EMR. I like the FAMAS but not like my other guns.

If I didn't get so many tags those would be my top 3

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

top class specific guns IMO

AEK-971

G36C - M4A1 (to hard to pick one)
M60E4
(based on nothing other than the sound it makes)
uhh what's good for recon?

it's all personal preference in the end. people say the FAMAS is OP cause everyone is currently using it. I personally thing the FAMAS is garbage at anything over a 35m range and i much rather prefer the versatility the AEK offers.

I'm not one to pick a gun based of some stats chart but if that's how you wana do it the don't let anyone stop you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum