Ron Swanson
Duck
1fnbighen
DRGN LRD 1213
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I know I'll get the next to packs I'm sure.... so why not just get the premium right. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just don;t wanna but I do wanna!!!!!!!!!!

DO IT

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

haha

Well I do have the 4K points now........ Just hard to pull the trigger.

It really comes down to one simple thing....do you see yourself playing this game through the end of the year at least?

Is so its worth it IMO.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

if you can see yourself not buying one dlc out of the 4 then dont do it

Duck

Duck

I plan on getting it. I only want CQ for the new guns though.

Dave wrote:I plan on getting it. I only want CQ for the new guns though.

CQ is growing on me. My SPM is crazy high in it haha.

I reset my SPM and im averaging 1200 right now in CQ maps lol

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I'm not going to want armored kill, so I'm not getting premium. Even though it kills me to know others are playing CQ before me....

How can you not want AK?

The maps are HUGE

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Huge maps on console suck! I hate Heavy Metal on BC@2

Duck

Duck

Armored kill sounds pretty lame on consoles tbh. Caspian Border and Firestorm are already way too big for 24 players.

PC on the other hand, I look forward to it.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

huge does not equal good, as shown by heavy metal, firestorm, even caspian is lame if you are not in an air vehicle

True I guess I didnt take into account the lower player count.

64 players is really a whole different ballgame. Figured DICE could squeeze more than 24 players on consoles to be honest...

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Caspian is too big and I'm guessing AK is going to make that map seem small. I'm sick of playing engineer and I actually prefer the infantry combat in this game. So it just doesn't make sense for me.

Maybe they will raise the player count for AK to make it better.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I love the infantry combat in this game. THe one thing I look forward to is the ATVs again. I wish they could brin them in on all the maps! ATVs on Caspian would be some handy little no fo. And the artwork for the last DLC guy looks like he is on a dirt bike! Very cool!

Firestorm is fine really. It works for me. Caspian........ Gah I like and I don;t like It is just toooo big but its a gorgeous looking map.

I dont like Caspian either, and I play on PC. Its just a blah map for infantry(which is what I usually play as). The only action is Hilltop and Forrest.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i hated Caspian.

the only way i could have fun was as a Tank gunner. infantry = boring.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I like Caspian >.> but then again, since I've gotten better at flying jets, I've been doing that or driving around in a tank.

TexasMace

TexasMace

I haven't played in months cuz I sucked so bad but the new dlc is calling me back for more punishment.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

TEXAS! how have you been Very Happy Haven't seen you in ages Smile

Duck

Duck

isn't echo 196 a call sign for something in starwars? Like something to do with Hoth?

TexasMace

TexasMace

Hello there, Artimise!
and hello to all of the SeC

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

TexasMace wrote:I haven't played in months cuz I sucked so bad but the new dlc is calling me back for more punishment.

i traded my copy in, me sucking + retarded team-mates = shit time for adli. i had to stay up until 2am (for the US SeCrs) just to make the game worth playing Sad

SP all the way for me now, save RDR and MC. Smile

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Wait for Amazon/eBay decent sale. Get Premium for $40 or less.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah I agree I don't like the big maps either....I like small stuff like metro or grand bazaar.idk,probably gonna get the skyrim dlc then cqc maybe,mostly just for the new guns....aug seems too good >__>

chunckylover53

All my friends have it and i've been recently likeing BF3 a lot more. I might get it... I am a tool.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

I'm wondering, does Premium carry over on PC? I just got one that's acceptable for gaming, but I'd want to have my Premium status recognized before I drop money of BF3 PC.

MH wrote:I'm wondering, does Premium carry over on PC? I just got one that's acceptable for gaming, but I'd want to have my Premium status recognized before I drop money of BF3 PC.

Its EA.....

Sadly no, you cant do that.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Dave wrote:isn't echo 196 a call sign for something in starwars? Like something to do with Hoth?

Well there is Echo Base on the planet Hoth the 196 I just made up on my own. Originally my game name back in BF2 was Alpha196, while by friends followed subsequently with Bravo196, Charlie196 and Delta196. My friend Chris is the only who still plays BF games being Delta196.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum