Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Its an old article....okay a few weeks, but It really refills my faith for a Mirror's Edge 2.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/07/06/dice-hasn-39-t-abandoned-mirror-39-s-edge.aspx

Seriously, if Dice announced this game right after BF3 is out, I will oficially start calling Dice the greatest devolper known to man.

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

I had no idea Dice did that. Then again, I played Mirror's Edge before I ever played BC2, so Dice wasn't really on my radar.
I'd probably check it out if/when it does release. I thought pt. 1 was fun, but had nearly zero replayability, unfortunately.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I find it to be very replayable. I have been doing time trials and speed runs and crap like that and finding it very enjoyable

Kitsune

Kitsune

I haven't heard many good things about Mirror's Edge, but I may have to give it a chance...if I ever get a job. Sad

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

"...it really refills my faith in Mirror's Edge 2"

Its an old article....okay a few weeks, but It really refills my faith for a Mirror's Edge 2. I-see-what-you-did-there-house

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

lol, Higu, I hadn't thought of it that way.

Anyway, time trials just aren't fun, to me. That's where all the replayability lies, and I'm just not interested in beating my own times until I can't possibly reduce them anymore.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Oh I like them because it also allows you to race Ghosts of your friends and all that.
I literally spent an hour trying to beat this insane run one of my friends did on the first level. Took me an hour until I managed to beat his by milliseconds, and I kept playing for another halfhour just to get an extra two seconds in

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum