New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just bought Mirror's Edge for 7 bucks.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

This game, sadly, if there was ever a sequel announced from Dice, I would MARK out hardcore. Perhaps even harder then when BF3 was announced.

Mirrors Edge is one of my favorite titles of this gen, so I feel guilty about buying it for 7 bucks.

But seriously, if none of you have ever played this game, get off your ass and rent it.
I STRONGLY urge it/

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I played the demo and really liked it. The only reason I didn't pick it up was because the reviews said it had to much shooting for the theme/character.

I'm not a fan of a game adding tons of shooting as filler.
*Glares at some of the older Tomb Raider games and Uncharted.*

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Actually you can go through the whole game without ever firing a single gun.

The only times I ever had a gun in my hands in my second playthrough were when I disarmed people. But I always promptly bashed their face in with it, dropped it, and started running again.
Never even fired a single shot from a single gin through the whole campaign

EDIT.

The game even encourages you to avoid using weapons. Even small ones like Handguns greatly hinder your ability to run and grasp anything. And holding a shotgun makes you almost useless.
The game encourages you to disarm, bash face in, and move.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

This video was basically what made me buy the game tonight. Brought back a lot of gtreat memorires the game gave me

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TERyxFfMqDk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Well that's cool I didn't realize that. I'll try to play through it sometime then.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum