We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Epyk did not fail!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Epyk did not fail! Empty Epyk did not fail! 2010-10-02, 14:37

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I was playing BC2 all by my lonesome, and of course it felt like me against the world because I didn't get any help from my other teamates. But then, just before I gave up and quit, a ray of hope. I notice Epyk in my squad and he is arming B! We went on and got a couple wins in the next couple matches, and Epyk tore it up. king

You single handedly saved me from rage quitting this morning (not how I like to start my mornings), and gave me faith that someone on my team might not suck. Thank you good sir!

2Epyk did not fail! Empty Re: Epyk did not fail! 2010-10-02, 14:38

StormEye

StormEye

Epyk did not fail! Chiyo-chan-angry

Oct 7th...

3Epyk did not fail! Empty Re: Epyk did not fail! 2010-10-02, 14:39

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Epyk did not fail! 283

4Epyk did not fail! Empty Re: Epyk did not fail! 2010-10-02, 14:42

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Stormy I really hope that this is the final date of your confinment. I really miss seeing you out there, the part I don't miss is NOT seeing you while you mow me down from some terrible hiding spot.

Epyk did not fail! Chiyo-chan-angry
so you can put this up for me too Laughing

5Epyk did not fail! Empty Re: Epyk did not fail! 2010-10-02, 14:43

StormEye

StormEye

LoL

You can save that for later use too. Like when we are trying to steal each other's kills in the tank, while you and I are Driver/Gunner. Especially on that Valparaiso incident, if you remember.

6Epyk did not fail! Empty Re: Epyk did not fail! 2010-10-02, 15:24

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

yeah I think I do, we were both picking up on the same guy over and over. I think we had a pretty good run in that tank if I do recall correctly.

7Epyk did not fail! Empty Re: Epyk did not fail! 2010-10-02, 15:27

StormEye

StormEye

TerryMay wrote:yeah I think I do, we were both picking up on the same guy over and over. I think we had a pretty good run in that tank if I do recall correctly.
Lasted almost until the last base, or did it last all the way?

I remember finishing the round in the tank.

8Epyk did not fail! Empty Re: Epyk did not fail! 2010-10-03, 02:48

Majora1988

Majora1988

I was wondering why I wasn't seeing you on still Storm.

Must play BC2 with you as soon as net it fixed...

9Epyk did not fail! Empty Re: Epyk did not fail! 2010-10-03, 14:11

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

thanks terry, i had just gotten off work, and needed some stress relief , thought to myself i hadnt played with terry in a while, join game...see there are 17 tickets left...put on my SuperMed costume and we proceed to kill every living thing in sight...i felt pretty good about those matches...
and the fact that the two SeC members were 1000+ points higher than every other person on either team.

lost my mic so i couldnt communicate with you, but we rocked it anyway

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum