Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Epyk Fail Vs. [USA] Clan | play in 720p damn it.

+4
Ante
Same
The Adli Corporation
Epyk MD
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gQna3duP_vg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

im still working out the kinks, and im missing about 2 mins of video.. i realized AFTER i had finished all the graphics and sound track...so forgive me...

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

dang!
nice match Very Happy

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

That round ended right after you left.

Same

Same

Wait, Epyk how big are these file s for you? When you upload to youtube.. Mine are always over 100MB easily and take so long to process. Sad What is your rendering like? Long/short and how big is the file ? Sad

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Roughly an hour to render, and another to upload.
I believe that one was 400ish MB

Same

Same

Oh okay, I might either learn to program for my game and stop procrastinating. Learn2draw so I can animate properly (I love animation and game design >.<) or maybe record more videos.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Iv posted a new one almost nighty since I got my pvr, but now that I know the ropes a bit, ill ill be doing funny or double take moments.
and any SeC vids we make.
and private mactches.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

damn.

i probably would have dragged the side down though Razz
going 2.0 on nelson bay was suprising for me Razz

Ante

Ante

I like these kind of videos, I like to try to get into the person's head and figure what they're thinking/predict movements and stuff.

Also, I was sad a couple times where you could have saved yourself with a reload cancel, but I know a lot of people don't like doing that.

Post some vids with me in it! Cool

TexasMace

TexasMace

I'd say you got it down now, Epyk. Looks good!
I sure do want to be digitally immortalized in a vid though!

StormEye

StormEye

LoL, good stuff Epyk.

Go Wookiee!

sheep

sheep

Shocked

That was... uh epic?

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

lol honestly i dont even know how to reload cancel.
my next vid will be about exploiting the c4 jump though.

Ante

Ante

Leonardo wrote:lol honestly i dont even know how to reload cancel.
my next vid will be about exploiting the c4 jump though.

Right after you shoot a pump action if you hit Y twice in quick succession you can skip having to pump the shotgun. It pretty much doubles the fire rate.

Chewy

Chewy

Never knew you could do that with shotguns. Sounds kinda cheap though.

Another way to reload cancel is to switch weapons after the full clip number is displayed during the reload animation. I can't help but doing it when using a rocket launcher or LMG.

StormEye

StormEye

Terrapin wrote:Never knew you could do that with shotguns. Sounds kinda cheap though.

Another way to reload cancel is to switch weapons after the full clip number is displayed during the reload animation. I can't help but doing it when using a rocket launcher or LMG.
Your method is the reload cancel in the traditional sense.

Ante

Ante

StormEye wrote:
Terrapin wrote:Never knew you could do that with shotguns. Sounds kinda cheap though.

Your method is the reload cancel in the traditional sense.

I do this as well, especially with rocket launchers.

StormEye

StormEye

But if you mess up, your reload takes twice as long, since you REALLY cancel the reload. LoL

Ante

Ante

StormEye wrote:But if you mess up, your reload takes twice as long, since you REALLY cancel the reload. LoL

I never fail with the launchers, but I always fuck up the LMGs... sometimes 2 or 3 times in a row.

StormEye

StormEye

I failed launcher a few times in a row before, and left a standing repairing helo unscathed...

Felt so bad...

Ante

Ante

StormEye wrote:I failed launcher a few times in a row before, and left a standing repairing helo unscathed...

Felt so bad...

Epyk Fail Vs. [USA] Clan | play in 720p damn it. FUUUU_RE_FFFFFUUUU_Pizza-s508x387-44250

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum