Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Battlefield Bad Company 2: Kirb Fr0sT Symbolic Khult & Epyk Fail Squad Deathmatch Battle(X360)(HD)

+7
Symbolic
Honey Badger
Ron Swanson
DRGN LRD 1213
Captain Pirate Pineapple
Tater
Epyk MD
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/29UFZ3OFCIw?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

AWW YISS READY FOR SOME GAMER RAGE.

lol! Sucks, because you cannot hear us in this video. But, let the T bagging begin Razz

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

was it so bad you had to cut it out?

No, was funny. I just forgot to set it for voices to come through both the TV and Mic. So, therefore you couldn't hear us. Epic, do you have any messengers?

Tater

Tater

I candy for when i get home tonight!!

BTW fr0st what happened last night? you and jaded were there then gone within 30 mins of playin... I was lookin forward to shootin bitches with you guys... Sad

No matter Greg and i fucked peoples worlds up with some choppas!!!

Yea, Durrp. Jaded had to leave suddenly and someone was downloading movies and was taking all the bandwidth. So, i didn't bother getting back on until late at night. Sucks having 24 different computers on your network.

Epyk, i mean do you have a messenger to IM on? Like yahoo messenger or AIM?

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

lol yeah,

yahoo and google messenger

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Once again, I miss the fun. Especially when it seemed like a good deal of 40MM Shotgun fun!

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i sent kirb a link, weve played with him for over a week now. hes a pretty good guy.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Awesome MD wrote:i sent kirb a link, weve played with him for over a week now. hes a pretty good guy.

WOW!!!!!!!!!! REALLY.......................................

I used to play with his click a LONG time ago and he was a douche.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

no different kirb

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

hes in the vid im about to post too.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Hunh????? SO this is a diferent Kirb than the one on GFQ, or are you saying the Kirb from GFQ has changed since then?????

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

different from gfaqs.

we met, and live party invited him when khult and i were having sdm knife wars. he joined in...we were all on enemy teams, so it was pretty fun.

hes played with us almost every day since then.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

AHhhhh well thats good then.Because if it was the Kirb from GFQ whenever I see him in a match I will pretty much grief him and I put my asshole personality into full force.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

So lets get this straight. This is NOT Kirbinantor, from gfaqs..... this is gonna cause mass confusion. A kirby that plays BC2 and is NOT a dick. amazing

Tater

Tater

What's his actual GT???

KIRB?

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

xKirbx

im pretty sure..hes in the vid

Symbolic

Symbolic

Ha I had much fun last night guys. I was super rusty at first, but got on a nice roll towards the end of the night. It was great to have a good connection. I was testing the shotties all nighy and they actually worked! I was so happy lol. Good times. Plus yea kirb is cool. We were giving you guys a good run there, just our other 2 sqaud mates were kinda dragging us down lol.

Zillah

Zillah

Awesome MD wrote:different from gfaqs.

we met, and live party invited him when khult and i were having sdm knife wars. he joined in...we were all on enemy teams, so it was pretty fun.

hes played with us almost every day since then.

yeah when i saw the title, i was pretty surprised that kirby was playing squad deathmatch.

different kirby

Yeah, Kirb was a lucky find that night. Was getting tired of d-bag randoms. I think I ended up with six of Kirb's tags by the end of that night.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

sheep wrote:Still no sheep. Evil or Very Mad

Or no Super Awesome Kalei 40MM Shotgun of Win!

Symbolic

Symbolic

Now that my connection is good I fell in love with the 870 last night. Plus I see a nice.boost in my stats from now on woot! No more phantom deaths and getting kills lagged from me!

TheGM

TheGM

Epyk and I found a Awesome random once......Didn't work out to well in the end though.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Once the games over they ignore us =(

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

ahhh to think I was just an "awesome random" once. those were the days

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I don't think any of the randy's have ever joined....
Wtf randy's. WTF?

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

thats why they shall remain Randys forever. Its too bad, I've tried to bring in several randoms from games but with no success. Damn you Chocoloop!

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Some people feel they need to be invited to join games. Always makes me laugh.

I will get you recorded, Sheep. Yea, i had a blast. I wish you could hear us, because we were laughing and cutting up because Kirb T-bagged me. Lol

It was because some sniper killed me with a Mortar Strike and he T-bagged me after that for absolutely no reason as usual. Didn't even pay attention to the randoms. I didn't know we even won. I was having to much fun to pay attention.

By the way, does anyone notice the difference since i am using the Razor Onza Tournament Edition Controller?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum