Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Okay guys, I don't give a shit bout my hair. Should I continue to wear it like I have for like years....or change it up?

+14
Keyser Söze
Khfan60
Pariah
The Adli Corporation
JrTapia1991
Metalzoic
Artimise Flare
chunckylover53
Duck
Patrick Star
Frostbyrn
Grey
Zillah
Dropped Da Soap
18 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Now, I normally wear it like this, because I am too lazy to brush it or anything...
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img571/4209/dsc0012ms.jpg

And sometimes I push it to the side like this
https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/303850_2152913675190_7627774_n.jpg

Now, lately I have just been tired of having it in my face, and I am too lazy to get it cut(plus I have a phobia of sharp things near my head).
So be honest....
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img600/2711/snapshot20120619y.jpg

How does that look?

Or should I stick with this sexay thing right here?
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg577/scaled.php?server=577&filename=snapshot20120518.jpg&res=landing

Zillah

Zillah

^this, just dont comb it so evenly

Grey

Grey

I have no hair so should everyone else. Shave it all off.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Are you kidding it makes him look like a greasy pedophile

This aint Grease man

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

I would slick it back. But if you were like me you would also cut it and slick it back
Spoiler:

Duck

Duck

cut is shorter or keep it the way it is. You look like a grease ball like that.

chunckylover53

The 2nd picture is the only acceptable one.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Personally I think this looks very good on you.

I used to have long hair believe it or not. I'll try and find a picture when I had super long ass hair. (Some people said i should have kept it before I joined the AF)

chunckylover53

I use to have long hair myself and i liked it but now i just like it really short, i just get it buzzed.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

chunckylover53 wrote:I use to have long hair myself and i liked it but now i just like it really short, i just get it buzzed.

Hooray for short hair

Buzz cuts unite!

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I'll admit that it was a pain to keep it from getting tangled and so on. I was mistaken for a girl on several occasions at my old work. (Not sure how with my physique you could mistaken me for a chick but whatever)

These photos are old as hell. They were taken back in 2007 right after I graduated from High school. I was what...17 at the time? Man time flys, here I am almost 23 come august 19th.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Hmm, mixed opnions....

Also, that third one, where it was slicked back, that was right after I got out of the shower. No oil or anything, it was just water.

Zillah

Zillah

Camel wrote:I would slick it back. But if you were like me you would also cut it and slick it back
Spoiler:

^chooolllooooo

Yeah soap its just wet, i bet it looks better back when its not wet. My hairs been short lately too -

Spoiler:

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Holy Crap zillah, you look young as hell lol.

Last edited by Artimise Flare on 2012-06-20, 00:15; edited 1 time in total

chunckylover53

The problem with long hair is i'd wake up and look in the mirror and i'd look like shit untill i took a shower and then you touch it and it just feels nasty.. But man did it feel super soft after i got out of the shower, girls loved to run their hands through it.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

lol, well, if it's well taken care of and you use conditioner of course it'll be soft.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I say Don't slick it back. Makes you look to much like Ralph Machio the karate kid... not good.

You look better in the other pictures.

Zillah

Zillah

Artimise Flare wrote:Holy Crap zillah, you look young as hell lol.

well to be fair..

Spoiler:

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

cut it short Razz I cut my own, #2 on the sides buzzed down and I trip the top and bangs with scissors,idk if you've ever heard of a "fade" haircut or how alot of mexicans have their hair short on the sides and longer on the top, but that's what I've had for awhile.Grew my hair out for like 3 something years straight but then couldn't stand it anymore,I always wore a beanie and it in a ponytail....idk,too much maintenance

kinda like this

Spoiler:

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Zillah wrote:
Artimise Flare wrote:Holy Crap zillah, you look young as hell lol.

well to be fair..

Spoiler:

I'm asian, I have an excuse lol. Jk, naw I haven't changed much fortunately/unfortunately

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

dont grease it back, it doesn't suit you.

Khfan60

Khfan60

You look like a serial killer with it slicked back, keep it long and either shaggy or combed to the side.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Pariah wrote:Spiked up anime haircut.

ftw.

I have had 4 different friends who don't know eachother tell me it looks like Kiba's hair.

Voltaire

Voltaire

My hair is the longest it's been in about 12 years and I am tired of my hair being a mess so tomorrow I am going to get it styled.
Because of that, I would suggest that you find a style that you like and get it styled like that.

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

Siren

Siren

eh...the way you have it slicked back looks too greasy. I'd suggest product but that's just more work.

Keep it down like normal but get what's called a frame cut. It gets all the hair out of your face and looks good on everyone that I've ever seen get it done. so it wont look shorter, itll be less annoying though.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

It looked greasy because I had just stepped out of the shower Siren and was too lazy to dry it.

And I have no idea how to style my hair...I have never ever done anything with my hair since I was like 8. SO yea.....

Siren

Siren

ooooh that makes a lot of sense. Id like to see it when it's dry then.

Stop by a haircut place. It's like 10 dollars for guys, you could get a trim and cut some of the annoying in your face hairs away and then you're all set, you wont have to bother it until it grows out and starts annoying you again XD

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I honestly want to grow it out longer. Then either pony tail it, or Mullet it.

But I have not had a haircut since like September, and thats how far my hair has gronw.

Zillah

Zillah

Miles Edgeworth wrote:Mullet

nope

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I've honestly always wanted to rock a mullet...even for a week or two.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Miles Edgeworth wrote: or Mullet it.

Shocked
BWAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA aaaAAAAAAaahHAahahahah!

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Laughing you can go to a cosplay as joe dirt XD

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Metalzoic wrote:

Shocked

i agree entirely with this sentiment.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Metalzoic wrote:

Shocked

Couldn't have said it better myself, but then again, do it. When you do cut it into a mullet, make sure you take pictures too and post them.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I HATE slicked back hair. Don't do that.

Just let it grow out more and have a ponytail. Ponytails are awesome.

I miss Ehat's ponytail Sad

I'm growing mine out too...it's a pain in the ass. I still can't figure out how long I want it again. Or if I want to keep it relatively short.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

after I cut mine it felt like I was 10 pounds lighter...I guess that thick black mexican/indian hair will do that to ya in the 115 degree humidity here >____< lol Evil or Very Mad

Pariah

Pariah

I just let mine grow and do it's own thing. Trust me Soap, it's easiest that way.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Ive been letting mine grow since September...

In all my life my hair has never gottne past that lenght.

And no matter what I do, the back of my hair always frizzes out and spazzes in different directions like in the first two pictures.No matter how much I brush(okay I NEVER brush)it never stops curling or freaking out.

Siren

Siren

Miles Edgeworth wrote:

And no matter what I do, the back of my hair always frizzes out and spazzes in different directions like in the first two pictures.No matter how much I brush(okay I NEVER brush)it never stops curling or freaking out.

sounds like it's time for some good, old-fashioned HAIR PRODUCT

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

And that would be?

Your talking to the guy who has never once done a thing with his hair, nor put anything in his hair.

Siren

Siren

well some kind of anti-frizz :3 sometimes the salons were you get your hair cut will sell stuff, or Tigi might have a men's line...they have a lot of stuff. Just attack the frizzy spot with it when your hair's damp and it'll be more controlled xD

or, for me I have the same problem with dry hair, so sometimes when it's really humid outside I go get a leave in conditioner...helps a lot.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I agree with anti-frizz...you can get it pretty much anywhere now. That's the only stuff that keeps my hair not looking like a crazy person when I don't straighten it, haha!

Siren

Siren

ditto! My hair gets so frizzy, especially with summer now and the humidity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum