I was almost late for work today...

2[Civ5] Damn you.... Empty Re: [Civ5] Damn you.... 2012-06-20, 23:16

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

NUKE ALL THE THINGS!

3[Civ5] Damn you.... Empty Re: [Civ5] Damn you.... 2012-06-20, 23:33

StormEye

StormEye

I'm probably going to do something similar in the end.

I'm already rolling tanks while everyone else is throwing rocks.

All other civilizations will perish under something that they do not even begin to understand!

4[Civ5] Damn you.... Empty Re: [Civ5] Damn you.... 2012-06-21, 01:50

Yeah I know. I am having a blast with the new civ5 expansion.

5[Civ5] Damn you.... Empty Re: [Civ5] Damn you.... 2012-06-21, 01:55

StormEye

StormEye

Tom wrote:Yeah I know. I am having a blast with the new civ5 expansion.
Unfortunately, flippin 2K is releasing new expansion on 22nd here in HK...

[Civ5] Damn you.... 0901747722-47-08

6[Civ5] Damn you.... Empty Re: [Civ5] Damn you.... 2012-06-21, 02:55

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

I won't be getting the new expansion until next month.
I know I shouldn't start playing right now because I need to get up in the morning... but it's calling...

7[Civ5] Damn you.... Empty Re: [Civ5] Damn you.... 2012-06-21, 03:59

StormEye

StormEye

I started right as I got back from work, and later I noticed that I needed to go to work...

8[Civ5] Damn you.... Empty Re: [Civ5] Damn you.... 2012-06-21, 05:06

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

>.< I wanted to try 5 out.

4 was pretty addicting even though I had only played the tutorial for awhile.... hmm,not sure why some of my rome cities were smoking,they said they were not happy because they were too crowded >.< not sure how to fix that haha..

I was thinking of a good strategy to get through the game....my friend said he played as the russians building a strong defense while stockpiling nukes

I much prefer the turn based stuff compared to how Empire Earth 2 was in real time >__> I'd barely be building my 1st townand enemy boats w/cannons would show up

9[Civ5] Damn you.... Empty Re: [Civ5] Damn you.... 2012-06-21, 17:35

You probably needed more food JR.

10[Civ5] Damn you.... Empty Re: [Civ5] Damn you.... 2012-06-21, 18:31

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Be Fascist Russians

You get triple the amount of Uranium Very Happy

11[Civ5] Damn you.... Empty Re: [Civ5] Damn you.... 2012-06-21, 18:49

How is the expansion?

I was thinking of picking it up.

12[Civ5] Damn you.... Empty Re: [Civ5] Damn you.... 2012-06-21, 20:24

Tom can you play the game in DX 11 mode? On mine it says Service Pack 2 required....which is obviously BS.

13[Civ5] Damn you.... Empty Re: [Civ5] Damn you.... 2012-06-21, 20:31

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

Today I destroyed the Siamese and the Egyptians on my continent. Next up is the Russians on their own island, and then it'll be everyone else on a second continent. Wheeeeee

14[Civ5] Damn you.... Empty Re: [Civ5] Damn you.... 2012-06-21, 20:35

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I always try to play peaceful

But there is always one asshole on the same continent as me who gets pissed "Because I built to close to their territory"

They never really get over it and they dont trade with me and in the end I get sick of their constant public denouncing's and just invade their fucking stupid asses

15[Civ5] Damn you.... Empty Re: [Civ5] Damn you.... 2012-06-21, 22:10

StormEye

StormEye

As I play Korea, before that I played Babylon (similar science related traits) or the almighty Ghandi India! in Vanilla, more often than not. Therefore, my civ usually gets a slightly slow military growth in the beginning to benefit from massive technological advancements later on in the game. But when the time comes, its pretty hard to resist military expansion, as I fire rockets towards rock throwers.

The AIs are too quick to annoy, and are a little bit too a`hole'ish, disregarding how they stack up against my civ .I understand them bossing me around in the beginning, but I have nukes and Giant Robots roaming freely (BF2142 coming in at mid-late 19th century. The power of Koreans!), while they are still firing muskets, does not seem very rational...

Anyway, when I get back home, the expansion will be ready for Hong Kong, so I will be able to try it out.

16[Civ5] Damn you.... Empty Re: [Civ5] Damn you.... 2012-06-21, 22:19

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

Frostbyrn wrote:I always try to play peaceful

But there is always one asshole on the same continent as me who gets pissed "Because I built to close to their territory"

They never really get over it and they dont trade with me and in the end I get sick of their constant public denouncing's and just invade their fucking stupid asses
Military expansion seems to be the preferred way to win the game. Last time I played everyone else I had met declared war on me at once because I built too many cities. So I turned the difficulty down to easy for a simple game of domination >_>

17[Civ5] Damn you.... Empty Re: [Civ5] Damn you.... 2012-06-21, 23:26

Sym wrote:Tom can you play the game in DX 11 mode? On mine it says Service Pack 2 required....which is obviously BS.

Yeah. Only issue I had was that gods and kings does not work with the new nvidia beta drivers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum