Manila Plague
JrTapia1991
infadel117
Artimise Flare
20 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I won't rib at any of you who drink and are not of age, but does anyone have some suggestions for mixed drinks that don't taste like alcohol?

I'm not 100% sure, but I may be like my dad and am either allergic to alcohol or simply have no tolerance for the taste. If I can taste the alcohol, I don't like it.

Someone told me orange soda and captain morgan is supposed to be good, as well as morgan and coca cola, do any of you have suggestions to other beverages I may like? I'm not much of a drinker, but it would be nice if there was something I could order in the event that I do happen to go out to a bar or something with some friends.

infadel117

infadel117

diet coke
red cool-aide
and whiskey

infadel117

infadel117

or just pm texas

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I can't remember Kman, Texas is ur dad correct? How has he been? It's been a while since I've seen him online.

infadel117

infadel117

yes he is
he is doing great but still has horrible luck at bf3 lol
he hasnt been on because of work its been pretty busy lately

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Ah, well if you get the chance, can you please tell him art says hi and hope everything is well with him? I kind of miss talking with a fellow gun enthusiast.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

whiskey and coke is good but will get you drunk quick if you aren't careful XD cuz it makes it taste pretty good haha

I don't really like the taste either but it warms you up inside Razz

infadel117

infadel117

that is entirely up the the person at the end of the cup
texas drinks it like water and he doesnt get drunk until at least 20 refils

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

vanilla vodka and cola

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I think it was Metal ages back that had a mix that tasted like chocolate cake Very Happy

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Frostbyrn wrote:I think it was Metal ages back that had a mix that tasted like chocolate cake Very Happy

Good memory Frost, you beat me to it.

Chocolate cake shots:
1/2 oz Frangelico hazelnut liqueur
1/2 oz Stoli Vanil vodka

Frost the rim of an shot glass with sugar and lemon. Add the vanilla vodka and Frangelico; stir together. Lick the sugar rim, shoot the mixture, and bite a piece of lemon.

Tastes delicious. Doesn't taste like alcohol at all.
Will get an entire house full of chicks drunk in no time flat.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Metalzoic wrote:
Frost the rim

Giggity Very Happy

Beer

Duan

Duan

Sym wrote:Beer

i really don't like a lot of those mix's/ RTD's, just the normal stuff is fantastic for me.
I've seen some people just not realize how much they are drinking when they have the mix's, you have to be really careful

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

It really just depends...when I first started drinking, I could taste the alcohol in EVERYTHING, no matter what anyone told me. I just found stuff that I actually liked the taste of. Now I can't tell most of the time in mixed drinks. Anything with vodka would probably good, steer away from tequila or spiced rum...most of the time they taste strong, even in mixed drinks. Flavored vodka is the best, I agree with the vanilla vodka and Coke!

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Alabama Slammer, White Russians (sometimes called Caucasian), Southern Comfort and Cherry Coke/Pepsi, and likep others said the flavored vodkas are good for mixing.

Chewy

Chewy

Vodka, Crystal Light lemonade mix, and water.

I used to drink the stuff when I was a kid and couldn't stand even a hint of alcohol. I could chug it.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I drink Beer and Bourbon, and sometimes a Margarita in the summer I'm also one of those crazy folks that will do shots of Tequila HA. I am no help here.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i can taste alcohol in most things, but can deal with the taste (Tequila, Absinthe, Sambuca, etc). i would suggest a mix of some kind.

im useless here, i normally drink Beer, Ale and straight spirits Razz

Siren

Siren

vanilla vodka, cream soda (if you have any) and orange juice.

My family loves this, and my uncle always slips me a little taste. It's quite good, tastes like those cream-silcles.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

For some reason I don't want my alcohol to fast like a cream cycle...... Seems wrong for some reason. Damn it if your gonna drink then drink!!!!! Ha I kid. Just not a fan of mixed drinks or making my drink taste like candy.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:For some reason I don't want my alcohol to fast like a cream cycle...... Seems wrong for some reason. Damn it if your gonna drink then drink!!!!! Ha I kid. Just not a fan of mixed drinks or making my drink taste like candy.

That is very true. I drink anything, regardless of taste. Bartenders mess up a mixed drink and they give it to me because they know I'll drink it.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Colt 45's have practically no taste at all.

Zillah

Zillah

I find gin and grape fruit juice to just taste like grape fruit juice (which is already pretty bitter by itself)

otherwise just drink mikes hard lemonade. You really cant taste the alcohol at all

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Mikes hard makes me sick. Mix anything with Dr. Pepper and you wont taste a thing. Or Vodka and Mtn Dew mmmmmmmm.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Honey Badger wrote:Mix anything with Dr. Pepper and you wont taste a thing.

Except Dr Pepper and I would rather taste the alcohol

StormEye

StormEye

Go to a grocery store and get some margarita mix and some tequila.

Of course, you can go ahead and make margarita yourself, but this way its less work.

Its something you can drink without having to have such strong alcoholic taste.

It will almost feel like juice, but you will feel it kicking in your system after a while.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:For some reason I don't want my alcohol to fast like a cream cycle...... Seems wrong for some reason. Damn it if your gonna drink then drink!!!!! Ha I kid. Just not a fan of mixed drinks or making my drink taste like candy.

Haha! I'm with you on the liking the alcohol taste...I am also a fan of tequila shots Razz

You just get used to it eventually and you like it. I'm mostly a wine person, but I do like the taste of a lot of liquors/beers by itself now. And I used to HATE it!

Chewy

Chewy

When I first started drinking I didn't mind the taste, but then I went over the top and lost my appetite for a couple years. Love it by now.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

When I first started drinking, I didn't like that taste of beer. Got used to it, now that's all I drink.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

When I first started drinking I had no problems with the taste of anything! HAHA

Also starting drinking when I was 12 years old. Yes my parents are proud! =op

Rogue Jedi

Rogue Jedi

Coke Zero and Malibu Red, or Coke Zero and Captain Morgan. The Coke Zero cuts down on the sweet taste, but still keeps everything nice and smooth. Something I have been wanting to try out is Absinthe. Anybody experienced this stuff yet?

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Rogue Jedi wrote:Coke Zero and Malibu Red, or Coke Zero and Captain Morgan. The Coke Zero cuts down on the sweet taste, but still keeps everything nice and smooth. Something I have been wanting to try out is Absinthe. Anybody experienced this stuff yet?

yes, but without the drugs. you can buy 70%/80% as long as it doesn't have wormwood in it Smile

and its great Very Happy

Absinthe is awesome. I got kicked out of a Toll concert on the stuff. Lulz

Pariah

Pariah

My uncle keeps a fully stocked liquor room on the estate, I was soooo tempted to try out ALL of these things.

Siren

Siren

Absinthe?

Thats the program that fucked up my ipod -.-

Crombie

Crombie

Absinthe is horrible. Had some in Prague, it smells like a combination of rubbing alcohol and toothpaste, and tastes like pain. It was 75% alcohol though.

I still brought a bottle home though, it has wormwood floaties in it. i bought it cause it looks cool as hell.

Drink ginger ale and captain morgans spiced rum.

Crombie wrote:Absinthe is horrible. Had some in Prague, it smells like a combination of rubbing alcohol and toothpaste, and tastes like pain. It was 75% alcohol though.

I still brought a bottle home though, it has wormwood floaties in it. i bought it cause it looks cool as hell.

You got to dilute the absinthe man.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Sym wrote:You got to dilute the absinthe man.

Question for those of you who drink T9Agn

the whole POINT of Absinthe is that it is strong as hell. it would be like diluting Tabasco Sauce or Wasabi.

Crombie

Crombie

Sym wrote:
Crombie wrote:Absinthe is horrible. Had some in Prague, it smells like a combination of rubbing alcohol and toothpaste, and tastes like pain. It was 75% alcohol though.

You got to dilute the absinthe man.

We had it in a absinthe shop. It was the "legit" way with the sugar, fire, spoon and all. It had about a tablespoon of water in it. My throat actually closed after the first swallow and refused to swallow anymore.

I'm sure it'd be fine if you diluted it with something to mask the taste...

Alpha Brit wrote:
Sym wrote:You got to dilute the absinthe man.

Question for those of you who drink T9Agn

the whole POINT of Absinthe is that it is strong as hell. it would be like diluting Tabasco Sauce or Wasabi.

scratch

Well us North Americans dilute as Crombie described. Ive had it both ways and strait is just not cool.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum