TheGM
ConciliarFox
Majora1988
StormEye
D
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What does the Speakeasy drink? Empty What does the Speakeasy drink? 2010-08-29, 17:21

D

I used to be a big Hennesy drinking but now I'm more of a beer guy.

I like

Asahi
Becks
Corona
Stella

Mixed drink of preference is Whiskey Sour or Bacardi and Coke.

I also love orange juice and milk.

StormEye

StormEye

Jack Daniels - either on rock, or coke (if playing game)
Grey Goose - Straight with chilled glass
Patron - Margarita
Wine - anything available in the house at the time. Favour Riesling

Majora1988

Majora1988

I'm a rum drinker myself when I drink.

Rum + Coke = Happy me.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

mostly beer, and it's only Guinness. Liquors, it's Jagerniester. Mixed drinks 7 and 7.

TheGM

TheGM

Alcohol is a self-inflicted potion of stupidity,wrapped up a nice shiny label. Every sip is a party your mouth and every hot chick is invited...Only if you are dumb enough to buy it. I'm above the lies. I follow the truth, the right path, The Straight Edge Path.

Asashi Super Dry is probably the best of the Japanese beers.

I personally like IPA's and pale ales. The more hops; the better.
The Great Lakes Brewing Company is a local Cleveland brewer, and they make a lot of good stuff.
Dortmunder Gold, Burning River IPA, and Eliot Ness are my favorites of theirs.
I also enjoy Dogfish Head 60 min IPA, and Bell's (Mich. brewer) Two Hearted Ale IPA.

Chewy

Chewy

^Great Lakes brewing company is awesome. My favorite of theirs(and probably one of my favorite one's overall) is Lake Erie Monster.

I like strong IPA's when it comes to beer.

When it comes to some liquor give me spiced rum and coke and I should be set. I never order mixed drinks at bars though, if I don't feel like drinking beer I just order straight liquor. I feel like I'm getting jipped if I'm getting it mixed.

TheGM86 wrote:Alcohol is a self-inflicted potion of stupidity,wrapped up a nice shiny label. Every sip is a party your mouth and every hot chick is invited...Only if you are dumb enough to buy it. I'm above the lies. I follow the truth, the right path, The Straight Edge Path.
more like gay edge lolololololol

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Don't insult straight edge. I have Nothing against them(most ofmy friends are SE). It's their choice of life.

Chewy

Chewy

xsilentshooterx wrote:Don't insult straight edge. I have Nothing against them(most ofmy friends are SE). It's their choice of life.

hey I was just joking, i don't actually give a shit whether someone drinks/does drugs or not.

plus he started it by calling us drinkers dumb.

Whatever, you want to be straight edge, that's cool. Don't push it in other peoples' faces, though.
It's my choice of life that I like to enjoy alcohol. That street goes both ways.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Are y'all responsible drinkers? Cause I'm sure his post was directed at the drinkers that go get drunk, and fuck their lives up or some innocent persons life up. Or alcholholics.

And don't take offense to my post. In my town, their ismany "poser" SE people thatgive the true ones a bad rep.

TheGM

TheGM

Heh heh my previous work.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/951944-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2?search=Straight+Edge

Chewy

Chewy

sometimes i'm a responsible drinker...

kind of a broad term. like i drank 27 beers in the past 2 days and i consider the way i did so to be responsible. but i'm sure some would disagree.

i mean almost everybody drinks too much and gets too wasted and throws up on their dad or something. i never actually try to get "wasted" like some people do, or like i used to do, but sometimes it ends up happening. usually when hard liquor comes into play.

yes it ruins some people's lives but it's really easy to not let it ruin yours... i think it's a good thing to avoid it if you think it can only have a negative impact but believe it or not the majority of people have it completely under control.

TheGM86 wrote:Heh heh my previous work.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/951944-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2?search=Straight+Edge

haha i definitely remember some of those

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Beer. Does the body good!

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

jack daniels sour mash whiskey four shots and im gone

I love all beer and all rum.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I dont drink much but i think the last thing i did was a Rum and coke at my Grandfathers funeral

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I'm a vodka drinker here. Of course I love whiskey and beer as well, but for the most part I'm sipping on some electric lemonade or a screwdriver while I play.

How many people here drink while they play? I do pretty often, never much, useually about 2-5 beers/drinks, but I for one don't get sloppy ass drunk

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol if you werent maybe i wouldnt have your Legit Dogtags Terry Very Happy

StormEye

StormEye

TerryMay wrote:I'm a vodka drinker here. Of course I love whiskey and beer as well, but for the most part I'm sipping on some electric lemonade or a screwdriver while I play.

How many people here drink while they play? I do pretty often, never much, useually about 2-5 beers/drinks, but I for one don't get sloppy ass drunk
Depends on the day. During weekdays, I would have had already consumed some alcohol during dinner, so most the time I am playing with alcohol in my system.

During weekends, depends on how lazy I feel. Yes, I can get so lazy that I do not drink...

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

*is ashamed by the fact that everyone else is talking about Alcohol*

I like Root Beer.....*runs*

StormEye

StormEye

Dropped-Da-Soap wrote:*is ashamed by the fact that everyone else is talking about Alcohol*

There is nothing wrong with it.

MoronToTheKore

MoronToTheKore

It's okay Soap, I've only drank twice in my life. I didn't like it too much.

I also am partial to a nice Root Beer.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I've tried Alcohol before, I CANT STAND IT.

And Moron, I enjoy a nice cold Henry Weinhards. How bout you?

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

I had scotch and coke once. Tasted and smelled like bugspray. I usually drink Dr. Pepper or Red Diamond sweet tea.

D

Dropped-Da-Soap wrote:*is ashamed by the fact that everyone else is talking about Alcohol*

Nothing wrong with that my man, doesn't have to be alcohol.

I'm a cream soda guy myself but root beer is good also.

I don't drink, personally. Nothing against it, just don't do it.

D

I had a couple of drinks today and I remember why I stopped.

StormEye

StormEye

D_Gryphon wrote:I had a couple of drinks today and I remember why I stopped.
What happened?

D

Nothing really, I just have a slight headache and feel kind of ugh.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Im a Coca Cola Addict Very Happy

StormEye

StormEye

Frostbyrn wrote:Im a Coca Cola Addict Very Happy
I used to drink a lot of coke and monster drink, since they were supplied for me by my sponsors when I was in competition.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I once took a couple Caffeine Pill with like 3 Red Bulls im pretty sure i nearly had a Heart attack

Wacco

Frostbyrn wrote:Im a Coca Cola Addict Very Happy

Me too. Coke is closing a bunch of factories near me and all the workers are on strike cuz they don't get benefits. I honk in support when I drive by, but then I drink 3 or 4 when I get home Razz

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Wacco i always play Light side first but apparently you like to play Neutral

StormEye

StormEye

Have we actually listed people in a given alignment yet? (I know those who are on the alignment grid, but not others)

Wacco

Frostbyrn wrote:Wacco i always play Light side first but apparently you like to play Neutral
I feel bad for the guys, but I'm addicted to the drink.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I dont know Storm you should start a Topic and get People to sign up for Specific teams Very Happy

StormEye

StormEye

Frostbyrn wrote:I dont know Storm you should start a Topic and get People to sign up for Specific teams Very Happy
From knowing vast majority of posters, there would be over abundance of dark siders...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You mean a Vast Majority of People signing up for Chaotic

You think i would get more people than you Very Happy

You were Neutral Good thats not really a Popular choice lol

I'm still Good right?

StormEye

StormEye

Frostbyrn wrote:You mean a Vast Majority of People signing up for Chaotic

You think i would get more people than you Very Happy

You were Neutral Good thats not really a Popular choice lol

Neutral anything is not really a popular thing.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol Bob your Chaotic Good like Robin Hood

Im Chaotic Neutral like Darth Revan Very Happy

I'll go with that; Chaotic Good is kind of like an "evil" Good then?

StormEye

StormEye

What the hell is neutral good supposed to be anyway?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Chaotic just means you dont like Following the laws unless they suit you

Neutral Means you only follow the Law when they suits your Alignment so since your good you might beat up Police officers if they were Abusing Someone

and of course Lawful is follow the law all the time

Okay, thanks. Smile

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alignment_(Dungeons_%26_Dragons)

What does the Speakeasy drink? Alignments

I enjoy any fine beer or spirit. I like too much to narrow it down to a favorite.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Guiness!
Woodford Reserve bourbon whiskey!
Red Wine

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum