We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are dead ends public property?

+2
Frostbyrn
Khfan60
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are dead ends public property? Empty Are dead ends public property? 2012-07-06, 21:56

Khfan60

Khfan60

Tried searching google and shit but couldn't find a good answer soo...

Anyway, I wanted to play a bit of roller hockey by myself a while ago, so I go to this dead end where I usually play. Since there was geese shit everywhere though, I went to the next one over(which I found out has smoother pavement Very Happy) After about 5 minutes, this lady comes outside her house and yells at me that im going to hit her car. After pointing out to her that I was shooting the complete opposite way, she kept telling me to get the fuck out. I ended up telling her to go fuck herself and that i'd go play somewhere without a total bitch yelling at me and left.

Should I have stayed anyway? I mean, she doesn't own the fucking street or anything. Not to mention I was keeping to myself.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

In NZ you dont own anything past your letterbox if i remember correctly

Duan probally knows better being a fancy shmancy law student Very Happy

Duck

Duck

100% of the road is public property unless that person owns the land and had someone pave it. Same deal with rivers.

Shinma

Shinma

That's when you call up your homies all wearing the same colors and then just stare menacingly at her residence while whispering to each other. Bitches be shook.

chunckylover53

Shinma wrote:That's when you call up your homies all wearing the same colors and then just stare menacingly at her residence while whispering to each other. Bitches be shook.

Was about to recommend the same thing, i've actually done this multiple times.. Freaks people out.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Dammit man were skinny white boys!

If she sees us all dressed the same she will probably think were boy scouts!

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Next time just pretend you're deaf.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum