We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who wants to work for me?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who wants to work for me? Empty Who wants to work for me? 2012-07-12, 13:22

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

As in come to my job, and take over doing my job for me. I just want this day to end so I can get on with my drinking. Got a wedding rehersal dinner tonight (which means drinking), then groomsman party tomorrow night (more drinking), and wedding on Saturday (open bar reception). How is the rest of everyone's day going?

2Who wants to work for me? Empty Re: Who wants to work for me? 2012-07-12, 13:37

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

*enters topic only to be disappointed*

I can only imagine what working WITH kalie would have been like >_>

3Who wants to work for me? Empty Re: Who wants to work for me? 2012-07-12, 14:36

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Well I could use some help with drinking this weekend if that's what you were thinking Terry. And you wouldn't be working with me, you would be working for me.

4Who wants to work for me? Empty Re: Who wants to work for me? 2012-07-12, 14:56

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I was under the impression that drinking was your full time job.

5Who wants to work for me? Empty Re: Who wants to work for me? 2012-07-12, 15:49

I want your job man.

Never had a job where I could sleep and play games.

YOU DICK

6Who wants to work for me? Empty Re: Who wants to work for me? 2012-07-12, 16:40

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Hey, I had to work until 130 today. It sucked.

And no Greg, drinking is my full time hobby. I don't get paid for it. It's also why I'm a whore and not a hooker. I don't get paid for sex..... Although I wouldn't mind it.

7Who wants to work for me? Empty Re: Who wants to work for me? 2012-07-12, 16:43

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

You should look into that...

8Who wants to work for me? Empty Re: Who wants to work for me? 2012-07-12, 16:47

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I'm trying to. I'm thinking a job as a bartender would be great, as it would allow to drink on the job (depending on the place), and meet ladies that might even pay me for sex (become a hooker). If that were to happen, I'm going to need someone to be my pimp.

9Who wants to work for me? Empty Re: Who wants to work for me? 2012-07-12, 16:48

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I could do that.

10Who wants to work for me? Empty Re: Who wants to work for me? 2012-07-12, 16:49

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Well then you're hired. Just don't smack me around. The ladies wouldn't want to play with a bruised pineapple.

11Who wants to work for me? Empty Re: Who wants to work for me? 2012-07-12, 16:54

Ive thought about becoming a bartender. I have a friend who does it and she makes pretty nice money.

12Who wants to work for me? Empty Re: Who wants to work for me? 2012-07-12, 16:58

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:Well then you're hired. Just don't smack me around. The ladies wouldn't want to play with a bruised pineapple.

*smack Kalei*

You don't tell me what to do bitch!

13Who wants to work for me? Empty Re: Who wants to work for me? 2012-07-12, 19:27

batonpass

batonpass

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:Well then you're hired. Just don't smack me around. The ladies wouldn't want to play with a bruised pineapple.

Who wants to work for me? Tumblr_m59kdiOF0v1r3zat8

14Who wants to work for me? Empty Re: Who wants to work for me? 2012-07-12, 19:29

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Wow that's freaky. I can feel homicidal urges build up for every second I look at it.

15Who wants to work for me? Empty Re: Who wants to work for me? 2012-07-12, 20:01

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Who wants to work for me? 282993_10150982546344860_2090885465_n

This made me think of Kalei.

16Who wants to work for me? Empty Re: Who wants to work for me? 2012-07-13, 08:24

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Damn right my picture should be on a beer bottle! To make it better, it should be a picture of me holding a beer too! That way all my friends will know that I'm missing!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum