Duan
Keyser Söze
Frostbyrn
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stupid NZ Empty Stupid NZ 2012-07-20, 01:11

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

If a child freaking breaks into your house/Jumps 3 fences and then drowns in your pool the childs parents should be held responsible

Not the fucking pool owner

Stupid yearly inspections with like a $600 fine if you dont have all these fancy shmancy locks

2Stupid NZ Empty Re: Stupid NZ 2012-07-20, 01:29

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

That reminds me of a lawsuit where a thief tried to break into the garage whose owners were on two weeks vacation. He got locked in their garage with nothing to eat but dog food for two weeks, so when they finally got back he sued them.

3Stupid NZ Empty Re: Stupid NZ 2012-07-20, 02:42

Duan

Duan

how do you break into a garage then not be able to get out Rolling Eyes

4Stupid NZ Empty Re: Stupid NZ 2012-07-20, 04:27

infadel117

infadel117

Duan Inc. wrote:how do you break into a garage then not be able to get out Rolling Eyes
by failing and falling through the roof and not having a ladder to get back up

5Stupid NZ Empty Re: Stupid NZ 2012-07-20, 06:39

Duan

Duan

how can you be so useless?

6Stupid NZ Empty Re: Stupid NZ 2012-07-20, 07:11

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

fucking idiots.

its total BS. criminals should not have any rights to sue people if they break into their property and injure themselves.

7Stupid NZ Empty Re: Stupid NZ 2012-07-20, 10:10

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Duan Inc. wrote:how do you break into a garage then not be able to get out Rolling Eyes

Who knows? Maybe that was his plan.

8Stupid NZ Empty Re: Stupid NZ 2012-07-20, 10:23

chunckylover53

It's like that in the U.S. too frost, i've just learned about it in insurance class last semester. Apparently it's called a child hazard.. I.E. if you have a trampoline in your yard and some random kid goes in there and gets hurt it's your fault.

So dumb.

9Stupid NZ Empty Re: Stupid NZ 2012-07-20, 12:12

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

chunckylover53 wrote:It's like that in the U.S. too frost, i've just learned about it in insurance class last semester. Apparently it's called a child hazard.. I.E. if you have a trampoline in your yard and some random kid goes in there and gets hurt it's your fault.

So dumb.

If I ever live in the U.S. and have a trampoline in my backyard, I'm going to put electric barbed wire fencing around the whole yard. That should keep the kids out.

10Stupid NZ Empty Re: Stupid NZ 2012-07-20, 12:55

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Same thing happen here man. You should never get paid for being stupid.

11Stupid NZ Empty Re: Stupid NZ 2012-07-20, 12:56

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Terry Corp. wrote:Same thing happen here man. You should never get paid for being stupid.

A stupid man has got to make a living...

12Stupid NZ Empty Re: Stupid NZ 2012-07-20, 14:12

chunckylover53

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:
chunckylover53 wrote:It's like that in the U.S. too frost, i've just learned about it in insurance class last semester. Apparently it's called a child hazard.. I.E. if you have a trampoline in your yard and some random kid goes in there and gets hurt it's your fault.

So dumb.

If I ever live in the U.S. and have a trampoline in my backyard, I'm going to put electric barbed wire fencing around the whole yard. That should keep the kids out.

Apparently it's illegal to set traps too.. I mean it's my house not like I am going to set bombs in there also if you have a hole in your yard or something with messed up terrain and someone invades your yard and gets hurt on it it's also your fault

13Stupid NZ Empty Re: Stupid NZ 2012-07-20, 14:24

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

chunckylover53 wrote:
Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:

So dumb.

Apparently it's illegal to set traps too.. I mean it's my house not like I am going to set bombs in there also if you have a hole in your yard or something with messed up terrain and someone invades your yard and gets hurt on it it's also your fault

Not traps. Home protection. If the little cunt manages to get through, he's trespassing and breaking an entry.

I'll even set the dogs on him, sit back and watch laughing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum