+2
Twitchy
Artimise Flare
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How are the new classes? Empty How are the new classes? 2012-07-22, 21:26

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

The shadow and new biotic ninja's look really really cool. I've not played since they released resurgance, and I'm thinking of jumping in again. I see they added some new game modes other than the typical "horde" style of game play. Do the new classes seem pretty well balanced?

2How are the new classes? Empty Re: How are the new classes? 2012-07-22, 22:14

Twitchy

Twitchy

I haven't personally played any of the classes, but from what I've told, they all fill niche roles, but aren't very good (by which I mean they're decent, but not a Geth Infiltrator).

I will say, they all look badass as hell and have some pretty cool and unique abilities. They're what you would use to mess around with on Bronze and Silver.

3How are the new classes? Empty Re: How are the new classes? 2012-07-23, 00:51

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i consistently use the n7 shadow on gold. it is one of my favorite classes and can kick a considerable amount of ass. very much a guerrila warfare type of class if done right

the classes all look good except for the paladin. that fury adept is a force to be reckoned with

4How are the new classes? Empty Re: How are the new classes? 2012-07-23, 10:36

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

All of the new classes are OK, but they are by no means the best in their class. I will probably use them from now on for the most part, but thats just because they are all very unique, and quite frankly badass.

And I disagree with Tallness, the Paladin is better than the Slayer. Snap freeze is a great debuff that goes through walls and cover.

5How are the new classes? Empty Re: How are the new classes? 2012-07-23, 11:17

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

that paladin's freeze saved my ass a bunch of times on like wave 10 and 11 with a shitload of geth pyros slowly creeping up on the team

fuck geth pyros Razz

that N7 Fury looks so awesome with it has that black smoke/smog around it

6How are the new classes? Empty Re: How are the new classes? 2012-07-23, 12:04

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Only problem with the Fury is to make explosions you almost have to be point blank, or use dark channel which is terrible....

7How are the new classes? Empty Re: How are the new classes? 2012-07-24, 23:40

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

how can dark channel be terrible it spreads to another guy when the first one dies so you dont have to prime him for explosion

and that n7 destroyer looks like it takes the soldier class as #1 especially paired with that new typhoon minigun. that thing shits on everything

8How are the new classes? Empty Re: How are the new classes? 2012-07-25, 10:36

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I got the Typhoon last night. SOOOO much death, it just spews hot sticky death all over the place.

9How are the new classes? Empty Re: How are the new classes? 2012-07-25, 11:06

Duck

Duck

man i havent played this since the first dlc pack. was a fun game though

10How are the new classes? Empty Re: How are the new classes? 2012-07-25, 12:48

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I want some of the new good guns....all my stuff is too weak to ever do any damage

11How are the new classes? Empty Re: How are the new classes? 2012-07-25, 12:57

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I still play quite a bit. I really like the MP

12How are the new classes? Empty Re: How are the new classes? 2012-07-25, 13:07

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I really like it too,it's addicting Razz

thinking about doing gold,even if I only make it to wave 5 it would almost give me the money I make on silver >__> because doing the objective in silver gives like 10k

13How are the new classes? Empty Re: How are the new classes? 2012-07-25, 13:25

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Beating wave 6 objective on gold nets the same amount of money as silver. If your on wend me an invite Jr. I've hauled worse players than you through Gold matches before lol

14How are the new classes? Empty Re: How are the new classes? 2012-07-25, 14:41

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

damn that's nice,I'm gonna try gold out then Razz haha

15How are the new classes? Empty Re: How are the new classes? 2012-07-26, 11:19

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

yeah dont be afraid to send me an invite either jr, terry, conker, ive been doing nothing but gold for the past week

i have to say tho i reaally want the cerberus harrier. i was always a big fan of the mattock and the harrier doesn't look none to shabby

16How are the new classes? Empty Re: How are the new classes? 2012-07-26, 11:22

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I really want to finally unlock one of the geth to use.....It sucks waiting to buy premium spectre and getting junk,it hasn't even given me medi gel in forever....keeps giving me cheesy ammo/armor upgrades that only last for 1 mission....talk about useless lol

17How are the new classes? Empty Re: How are the new classes? 2012-07-26, 11:49

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

1fnbighen wrote:yeah dont be afraid to send me an invite either jr, terry, conker, ive been doing nothing but gold for the past week

i have to say tho i reaally want the cerberus harrier. i was always a big fan of the mattock and the harrier doesn't look none to shabby

It really pumps out the damage, but it is REALLY heavy at level 1, and you will make at least 2-3 trips to the ammo box per round on Gold. But yeah, if that isn't a problem for you then it is fantastic

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum