+5
Kyuubey
Namesallgone
Chewy
chunckylover53
DRGN LRD 1213
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Brink Vid on the classes Empty New Brink Vid on the classes 2011-05-04, 12:05

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Couldn't find the embed code on it though.

Last edited by DRGN LRD 1213 on 2011-05-04, 13:59; edited 3 times in total

chunckylover53

?! I was expecting something other than a Brink video or something to pop out of the video.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA you don;t know me at all do you =op

Chewy

Chewy

Nice, I like how it points out what you have to do so blatantly. The xbox crowd definitely needs it with the way people play BC2... It also means I will be able to tell what's going on when I'm really drunk.

And DL we got our own youtube embed code here. [ youtube ] link [ /youtube ] without the spaces.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Fixed.

Anyways I figure Epyk is slacking with his propaganda on this so I'd help him out.

Namesallgone

I enjoyed the "No Camping" sign about 15 seconds into the video, nice to see they kept a sense of humor in this game.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Are mines completely invisible to the enemy team?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

It looks like mines are invisible to the enemy team unless you have that espinoge class equiped.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

I'm skeptical about how useful disguises will be.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

if TKing isnt in, people can just fire at team-members and if you get hitmarkers they are a spy...

unless the disguise stops FF from the team you are impersonating.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Having to kill someone and stand near their bodies to disguise is a huge problem. Disguises are barely useful in TF2, and in TF2, you can disguise whenever you want, you have a OHKO move, and the ability to sap sentries.

Gibbs

Gibbs

Its not like that is the only thing they do they can also hack turrets and such which could be very useful. Disguise if possible then get to an enemy turret and hack that biznatch.

chunckylover53

Friendly fire is an option however if someone is suspicious i guess you could try shooting him guess it'd reveal him. Also you take on their body size but you still function as the body size you actually are. If your a heavy and disguise as light people will wonder why you move slow and can't vault or anything.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

so you could look like a heavy, yet sprint and freerun like a light model?

thats badass XD

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

So you can only effectively disguise as your body type?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I am interested to see how this turn out honestly. There are a few issues that made this not a day one purchase for me. I mean in all seriouness I was never anti-brink at this point I am just playing a role that was thrust upon me. Hehe but after a few weeks of it beiong out and seeing some liive gameplay I may go get it. There are some concerns I have over the gameplay in this game, and all the custom stuff just doesn;t matter to me. I do like how they set up their class system and the ability to change in game. Al the teamwork focus is nice but I feel like alot of this will be wasted, especuially with randoms. I will say I am excited to see how it turns out though.

chunckylover53

Yeah pretty much.

Chewy

Chewy

Yeah I wish disguising was easier. I mean yeah it would be useful in a FF game but you often have to get behind enemy lines just to get a disguise so it can't be that useful. I guess we'll see how it is when the game comes out.

It's probably your best bet to be a light type when you are an operative. That way if you disguise as a heavy you can move slower manually.

chunckylover53

I am actually going to make a heavy operative as my first character. Well of course i am sure i'll switch classes on the fly if the team needs it but that's what i wanna try to get into first.

Last edited by chunckylover53 on 2011-05-04, 17:45; edited 1 time in total

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

But why?!

chunckylover53

I don't know something sounds fun about going behinde enemy lines with a minigun or auto shotgun.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Good luck with getting behind enemy lines with no cloak and the very few people who will play as Heavy to disguise as.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Kyuubey wrote:I'm skeptical about how useful disguises will be.

They can be effective. Transformers: War for Cybertron had them for a class ability and in the heat of battle, it would fool most people, until you shot them.

chunckylover53

Well every body type has it's advantages so will see what the mass flock too. I am also interested in medic since i play it a lot on BC2.

edit: Also about the disguises not many people may recognize what they're allies look like and they'll have to watch you for a little while to realize that the person isen't doing what he is suppose to be able to.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

In WFC it was just a color scheme change, so if you knew the models you could easily figure it out, but if your in a heated firefight....

I know a completely different game, but I thought it might help.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

chunckylover53 wrote:I am actually going to make a heavy operative as my first character. Well of course i am sure i'll switch classes on the fly if the team needs it but that's what i wanna try to get into first.

I don't think you can. I thought I read that the Heavy body type unlocks at level 7. Not sure if classes are a rank unlock though.

chunckylover53

Metalzoic wrote:
chunckylover53 wrote:I am actually going to make a heavy operative as my first character. Well of course i am sure i'll switch classes on the fly if the team needs it but that's what i wanna try to get into first.

I don't think you can. I thought I read that the Heavy body type unlocks at level 7. Not sure if classes are a rank unlock though.

Yeah you're right. I believe it's heavy at 5 and light at 7 but i meant as soon as i unlock it should've been more clear i guess Razz.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I looked into it a bit more for you. It turns out you also have to actually have a 360 to put the disc in...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAhahahaha... aaah.. oh god..... ha haHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH...aaa can't breath... oh.. ha.. heh... ok I'm good.
Twisted Evil

chunckylover53

Ouch man. My brother loves to make jokes about it.. "They proably lost it and are just knocking you back and forth for fun". I told him he can't play my copy of Brink even if i get it before i get my 360 back then he called me a bad brother.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum