Frostbyrn
Wacco
infadel117
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

infadel117

infadel117

The Adli Corporation wrote:Kman, you are dangerously incompetent at every aspect of life, both virtual and physical. you got banned for being incomprehensible, foolish and from what i have gathered over the past weeks you are also borderline disabled.

the one post i saw from you on the nexus (that you complained about when people reacted) was pretty much you insulting the mod saying the hair effects look slimy and shit. way to constructive criticism bro.

and you are not a troll, trolls are characters (like GM) that can be 'turned on and off'. you are not pretending to be an idiot, you genuinely are one.

i wasnt insulting the mod saying the hair looked slimy in it i was saying that in vanilla skyrim the hair was slimy and that could be an explanation for why the hair was so static
you know for fucking lore

Last edited by InfAdel Inc. on 2012-07-31, 14:38; edited 1 time in total

Pariah

Pariah

The Adli Corporation wrote:

true, it ended up with GM just reposting the same jobber-filled inanity. what can men do against suck reckless trolling?

He had the perfect assortment of "wtf did I just see" inducing images and statements, I just thought he was an ass about it sometimes.

infadel117

infadel117

Zillah wrote:Sorry but GM ıs the best troll theres ever been on the SeC... when he trolled ıt was ıntentıonal and people always fell for ıt. he would often PM me whıle trollıng wonderıng how people were stıll falıng for hıs shıt... hahaha

and, "ınfadel", when your name ıs a spellıng error that also copıes other members names... youre not helpıng yourself out.

my name is a spelling error because when i joined xbox live infidel117 was taken so i changed it to infadel
there now its back to normal sorry for trying to join in the fun

Last edited by infadel117 on 2012-07-31, 14:44; edited 1 time in total

grader

grader

Sometimes I cant tell if you guys are serious or not.Whats going on in here?

Ante

Ante

The SeC is going on in here Grader.

infadel117

infadel117

well everyone is taking turns calling me an idiot and i was annoying frost as payback for insulting an entire country based on the speech habits of one state Very Happy

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

How the fuck did I manage to miss this topic....

LOL at this thread.

WTF is this?

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Wacco

This thread made me miss GM. That dude was hilarious

Gary Effin' Oak.

Gary Effin' Oak.

Shots have definitely been fired. This thread warms my heart.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yay people are actually posting Very Happy

Gary Effin' Oak.

Gary Effin' Oak.

This thread was too good not to grace with my presence. The two pages nearly had me in tears.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Most fun I have had in ages Very Happy

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

And then Gary Effing Oak appeared like a holy angel came to me in a dream.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Ah Byas the troller of sheep Very Happy

Gary Effin' Oak.

Gary Effin' Oak.

Fawful wrote:And then Gary Effing Oak appeared like a holy angel and I came.

Its okay Soap. I understand.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Gary Effin' Oak. wrote:
Fawful wrote:And then Gary Effing Oak appeared like a holy angel and I came.

Its okay Soap. I understand.

Ahh....classic Gary. Gary, Gary, Gary....

Gary Effin' Oak.

Gary Effin' Oak.

Ill never change. I remember gary bombing stupid threads into nothingness. Good times, good times.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

And you need to Gary-bomb more threads on a daily basis.

Gary Effin' Oak.

Gary Effin' Oak.

Well, make more threads so that there will be more stupid ones to bombard.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

My topics arent.....stupid.....

Are they??

Sad

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Im sorry Soap

We thought you knew Very Happy

chunckylover53

Soap would take a gary bomb to the face.

Duck

Duck

Pariah wrote:Frost, I can't believe I'm complimenting you, but you're actually better than GM.

DL told me a lot about him, and about blackholedreams, and about all the shit-trolls they committed. I'm glad they left.

blackholedreams left really early on. People got mad when he started saying everyone who's not a devout atheist is stupid. He wasn't even trolling he was just a dickbag.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

That and the Racism

Blackhole was a biggot?

Ante

Ante

I think I played a few games of BC2 with him in the party waaaaay back when and he annoyed the fucking piss out of me.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah man

Was more like Whiteholedreams

He didnt bother me personally. I never caught the religion debate though.

chunckylover53

Frostbyrn wrote:Yeah man

Was more like Whiteholedreams

I don't know why but that made me laugh.

Gary Effin' Oak.

Gary Effin' Oak.

I find racists funny. I may be a terrible person on the inside. Im okay with this.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Mr. Lundegaard wrote:Blackhole was a biggot?

And an angry alcoholic.

Ah, good times.

Pariah

Pariah

Duck wrote:
Pariah wrote:Frost, I can't believe I'm complimenting you, but you're actually better than GM.

DL told me a lot about him, and about blackholedreams, and about all the shit-trolls they committed. I'm glad they left.

blackholedreams left really early on. People got mad when he started saying everyone who's not a devout atheist is stupid. He wasn't even trolling he was just a dickbag.

He left way before I ever came, DL told me about him and the early days of the SeC.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Yeah, Blackhole could be a douche. Never had a problem with me though, despite the fact he knew I was Christian. Which I always thought was weird.

Duck

Duck

Mr. Lundegaard wrote:He didnt bother me personally. I never caught the religion debate though.

Yeah dude that was the thread he left in. He was pretty bad. Sheep (or it might have been heebs) said "I don't need to explain myself to you" and he responded with something along the lines that belief in anything as stupid as religion demanded an explanation. Memory's a little fuzzy but it was pretty rash.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum