Bla125

Awesome game Very Happy

infadel117

infadel117

how's the multiplayer the videos make it look ok

I just want to mod it

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Did you get Mount & Blade or Mount & Blade: Warband .... if so the latter only has multiplayer and its good but napoleonic wars (dlc) is more fun.

EDIT: Read the "and the dlc" part...now know which game. Its really fun multiplayer especially with other people (Tom, Bla, and Myself played once and it was pretty fun), but musket warfare is by far more entertaining due to the fact there are 200 people servers....

infadel117

infadel117

warband
so far my only problem running it is when im on a horse :/ not sure why
omg i tried to fight some bandits earlier and didnt realize there were 15 of them
and all i had was my horse as back up XD

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Just Slaughtered 700 Nords with my 100 strong Cavalry

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I like the singleplayer...but unlike Bla I liked Fire and Swords a bit more fun....mostly because it had a difficulty option. But muskets and Swords and Bows and your in Poland - Russia area....its awesome and sweden is right there as well....I had 81 man (1 more than max because I sent a preist to learn healing and hired a chick on and then the priest came back)...and always 5000 Moneys and like 12 cows....stupid looting and destory villages always giving me cows.

Bla125

Bla125

There are difficulty settings in warband too. And if you are having trouble running it switch to dx7. My comp can even run it at high settings on it and apparently a lot of good comps cant even run it at dx9 or whatever it is.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Anybody wants it free download it from the Tale website and ill pm you the activation code Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum