New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ever had those squad mates that just piss you off. *Warning major F bombs*

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Had a guy ragging on me because I didn't follow him to an objective. We were losing everything so I went to another. I was the ONLY other squad mate that seemed to be doing anything. Later on, one other member was helping out.

He bitches and whines about how I "suck" and that my efforts "are not helping". Normally I don't respond to pricks like this, but I was having a bad night and whatever compelled me to talk to this fuck wad, I did so.

Despite the fact that I was the ONLY one in our squad laying spawn beacons down, the ONLY other member in the squad even remotely close to his score (He was an engineer and I was recon on B2K, so my score didn't even come close) The ONLY reason we were making headway and managing to take back the spawn that the enemy tanks were spawning at, was because of..wait for it, ME. Without the beacon we would have been pushed back every fucking time, without me staying there and trying to keep alive so they could spawn on my ass, we wouldn't have taken them back, without fucking ME Heading back there each time we wouldn't have even taken the fucking flags! I would call for back up at the comma rose, when they'd die, taking back other points in an effort to stem the tide, did they spawn on me? Fuck no! Yet this mother fucker has the GAL to criticize my performance, if I could go back in time I'd make sure I aborted this asshole.

GOD I FUCKING HATE ASSHOLES!

Sorry, had to rant, my mouse died on me today so I had to spend cash which I really didn't want to buy a cheapo one to hold me over until the one I ordered from New egg arrives. I recorded the whole damn game, I did reasonably well considering I recon the entire time with the M417 trying to get all the unlocks necessary for the video I'm putting together. Glad I'm done with that. For some reason, all the buttons were being pushed tonight, and I was not having it with this inbred bastard mouthing off to me. It took me a good 5 to 6 minutes I think to finally regain my senses and realize that it was pointless and stupid getting pissed at him.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

that's how I feel w/useless team mates lol

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Reviewing the video, I noticed the prick didn't even finish the game, lmao, he rage quit. So in my focus to try and win back the game, I didn't even notice that the pussy left the game shortly after our little spat.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

reminds me of what this chump on the losing team yesterday said to me....

I was having like the best game I've had, 130something kills,20 deaths,and this guy with 10 kills and 60 something deaths says he's gonna report me for being a "hacking ass" and I sent him a message sayin I should report him for being a fuckin chump and dragging his team down Laughing Laughing he never wrote back

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Lmao, that's awesome.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

JrTapia1991 wrote:reminds me of what this chump on the losing team yesterday said to me....

I was having like the best game I've had, 130something kills,20 deaths,and this guy with 10 kills and 60 something deaths says he's gonna report me for being a "hacking ass" and I sent him a message sayin I should report him for being a fuckin chump and dragging his team down Laughing Laughing he never wrote back

Hax! I call hax! you can't just burn people like that! Laughing

You are the haxorz Jr.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I posted the video of that match in my video thread. Back to Karkand M417

Not my greatest run that's for sure, but meh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum