+5
HydrasBreath ♜
Ante
Pariah
Captain Pirate Pineapple
The Adli Corporation
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Apple vs Samsung: The Winner? Empty Apple vs Samsung: The Winner? 2012-08-24, 14:36

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-19364875

Nobody.

lol!

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Been slightly following this since I have a Samsung phone and don't like Apple. With a ruling like that, I doubt there will be a much different ruling in California.

Pariah

Pariah

All I'm imagining is a South Korean dude slapping the CEOs of Apple and Samsung and yelling "shut the fuck up"

Ante

Ante

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2012/08/jury-returns-verdict-in-apple-v-samsung/

Oh cool. More reasons not to buy Apple products ever again.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Apple are assholes...I used to think they were kind of ok but since I've learned alot more about PCs and tech I see how evil and underhanded they really are.

Steve Jobs was a douche

Fuck Apple and everything they stand for

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

This verdict sucks ass, but Samsung definitely wasn't completely innocent here. Even if they were developing this stuff before the iPhone, that doesn't change that they willfully stole many design cues from Apple after the iPhone came out. I think a huge part of how they screwed themselves were the Samsung emails discussing the iPhone.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Mr. Lundegaard wrote:Steve Jobs was a douche

Fuck Apple and everything they stand for

pretty much this.

Knowing what I know now I'm never buying another Apple product ever again.

Hate to talk ill of the dead, but he was a d bag.

chunckylover53

I own a Galaxy S3, go samsung!

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Mr. Lundegaard wrote:Hate to talk ill of the dead, but he was a d bag.

Yeah I heard a quote from the book he wrote that irked me quite a bit not to long ago. He said something like: "How do the people know what they want until I tell them"? I may have paraphrased some but that's basically the gist of it.

Other people may be mindless sheep that will gobble up whatever they are told but I'm not and that kind of attitude pisses me off to no end.

His whole vendetta against crushing Android was hilarious

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Mr. Lundegaard wrote:His whole vendetta against crushing Android was hilarious

Yeah and I believe android owns more market share than iOS now. SUCK IT APPLE! Razz

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

That's probably why they are so butthurt. Samsung is one of the major sellers of Android. I'm getting a Nexus 7 tablet in a couple of months too. Good thing it's not by Samsung, or I risk it being taken off the shelves.

I have a Samsung Galaxy

Suck it Apple

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

this reminds me of that whole big thing with Motorola suing microsoft for using their wifi in the slim xbox 360....haven't heard anything on it in months

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum