The Adli Corporation
HydrasBreath ♜
Cardboard Fox
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1wtf apple Empty wtf apple 2012-09-11, 14:17

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/09/11/uk-apple-trademark-idUKBRE88A0IV20120911

This is getting fucking ridiculous.

2wtf apple Empty Re: wtf apple 2012-09-11, 14:22

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

wtf apple Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTa9dEVJle6qG7XlyN8mzasfYpyr2L7GbP6TxpIi-68HIG7-aGS-g

Fuck you apple.

3wtf apple Empty Re: wtf apple 2012-09-11, 15:05

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

fuck that.

apple needs to be cockslapped so hard by Google. i hope they get fucked over so much.

4wtf apple Empty Re: wtf apple 2012-09-11, 15:15

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

The Adli Corporation wrote:fuck that.

apple needs to be cockslapped so hard by Google. i hope they get fucked over so much.

So much this...they need to be put in their place.

5wtf apple Empty Re: wtf apple 2012-09-11, 17:52

Pariah

Pariah

I scanned my gif library for this. All of these seem fitting.

wtf apple Bo7Df

wtf apple SU6DU

wtf apple ODogA

6wtf apple Empty Re: wtf apple 2012-09-11, 17:54

Are they trying to become the most hated company in the world?

7wtf apple Empty Re: wtf apple 2012-09-11, 18:02

Pariah

Pariah

Sym wrote:Are they trying to become the most hated company in the world?

Not a challenge is it?

Though the amount of college freshman who "think differently" is sickening.

8wtf apple Empty Re: wtf apple 2012-09-11, 18:12

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Fuck Thomas Edison wrote:

Not a challenge is it?

so much this...I look around in my classes and it's iPhones and macbooks everywhere.

9wtf apple Empty Re: wtf apple 2012-09-11, 18:15

Pariah

Pariah

HydrasBreath wrote:
so much this...I look around in my classes and it's iPhones and macbooks everywhere.

iPhones I have no problem with, they're pretty functional, if overpriced. Macbook-elitism annoys the everliving shit out of me.

10wtf apple Empty Re: wtf apple 2012-09-11, 18:45

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Fuck Thomas Edison wrote:iPhones I have no problem with, they're pretty functional, if overpriced.

yeah I don't even want to know how much the new iPhone is gonna be.

11wtf apple Empty Re: wtf apple 2012-09-11, 18:56

Beh Iphone

screw closed source

12wtf apple Empty Re: wtf apple 2012-09-11, 19:10

Pariah

Pariah

HydrasBreath wrote:
Fuck Thomas Edison wrote:

Not a challenge is it?

I have no idea why people are bent on getting it day one. I got my 4S this summer, it's functional, useful, and it works for literally everything I need. And it wasn't as expensive as other phones.

13wtf apple Empty Re: wtf apple 2012-09-11, 19:26

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:Beh Iphone

screw closed source

Yeah that's one of my big problems with apple and why I didn't want to get an iPhone.

14wtf apple Empty Re: wtf apple 2012-09-11, 19:27

Everything has to be Apple Certified!

Oh yea

15wtf apple Empty Re: wtf apple 2012-09-11, 19:33

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Not to mention they make most of their hardware unrepairable because they are so scared someone might do some tweaking and put in some third party parts.

Their computers are especially bad for this. They'll actually glue components together so you can't take them apart and swap something else in there.

16wtf apple Empty Re: wtf apple 2012-09-11, 19:39

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

They do realise the Apple is one of the worlds most popular fruits right?

They do realise they are named after a fucking Fruit

Although I have to say if I was Apple I might do this considering their only competitive edge is their brand name

17wtf apple Empty Re: wtf apple 2012-09-11, 23:37

StormEye

StormEye

Apple is going to sue all apples.

18wtf apple Empty Re: wtf apple 2012-09-11, 23:42

Chewy

Chewy

Frostbyrn wrote:They do realise the Apple is one of the worlds most popular fruits right?

They do realise they are named after a fucking Fruit

Although I have to say if I was Apple I might do this considering their only competitive edge is their brand name

Well to be fair they were the first company to be sued for being named Apple.

Although I don't know why I'm defending them the slightest bit here, I hate them so damn much.

19wtf apple Empty Re: wtf apple 2012-09-11, 23:43

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Good luck taking on the Batmans Apple Tree

20wtf apple Empty Re: wtf apple 2012-09-12, 10:49

Duck

Duck

iPhones are pretty great, they're not even overpriced. Only downside is no 4G yet and a tiny screen, which is why i got the nexus. Eveything else by them is overpriced but still pretty high quality.

21wtf apple Empty Re: wtf apple 2012-09-12, 16:00

High Quality? yes

Incredibly over priced with a cult like fan base? Absolutely

22wtf apple Empty Re: wtf apple 2012-09-12, 17:26

Zillah

Zillah

Only the computers are overpriced in my opinion.

apple's business approach is more marketing and innovation focused where microsoft/android is more engineering and performance focused.

watch an apple unveiling event then watch say a samsung unveiling event and you'll see what i mean. two different styles.

They must be doing something right though, as apple is currently the highest valued company of all time (~$630 billion)

(Btw, I agree about this lawsuit being absolute bullshit)

23wtf apple Empty Re: wtf apple 2012-09-12, 17:44

chunckylover53

I don't hate Apple, just the mentality of a lot of it (over priced comps, dumb lawsuits, the new iphone is using a SAMSUNG processor.) The phone isn't bad and if anything it provided a lot of competition for everyone to step their game up.

I don't think the phone is overpriced as almost every new phone that comes out is about the same price with maybe a 50 dollar differance at most.

The new iphone was announced today but no benchmarks were released.

Honestly i'd definitely consider buying it(If i didn't have the S3 already and could afford a contract from someone who has it.) The screen is 4.0, which IMO is probably the best size a phone can be (I have the s3 and while the screen is nice for viewing and such it can be hard to get into pockets which can be troublesome at times.)

Also the Iphone is really simple to use, i am not saying phones are hard to use but the UI, is a little more friendly and welcomeing.

I think if anything it'll be a little weaker than the S3.

24wtf apple Empty Re: wtf apple 2012-09-12, 17:57

Zillah

Zillah

I was hoping that they would come out with an NFC interface but I guess that will have to wait

25wtf apple Empty Re: wtf apple 2012-09-12, 19:01

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

chunckylover53 wrote:I don't hate Apple, just the mentality of a lot of it (over priced comps, dumb lawsuits, the new iphone is using a SAMSUNG processor.) The phone isn't bad and if anything it provided a lot of competition for everyone to step their game up.

I don't think the phone is overpriced as almost every new phone that comes out is about the same price with maybe a 50 dollar differance at most.

The new iphone was announced today but no benchmarks were released.

Honestly i'd definitely consider buying it(If i didn't have the S3 already and could afford a contract from someone who has it.) The screen is 4.0, which IMO is probably the best size a phone can be (I have the s3 and while the screen is nice for viewing and such it can be hard to get into pockets which can be troublesome at times.)

Also the Iphone is really simple to use, i am not saying phones are hard to use but the UI, is a little more friendly and welcomeing.

I think if anything it'll be a little weaker than the S3.
And despite being "more simple", it takes more actions to do practically any task than an Android phone. https://youtu.be/NMiY1kSTHZw
iPhone isn't nearly as overpriced as most other Apple products, thankfully.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum