Captain Pirate Pineapple
Chewy
Pariah
HydrasBreath ♜
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57515675-37/apple-wants-$3b-in-damages-from-samsung-says-report/

There's a Tech related YouTube show I watch and I just saw this on there.

Apple...I don't even...

Pariah

Pariah

Apple's new business model:

Apple seeks 3 billion from samsung WSGpO

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

no I know that but they were already awarded a billion dollar settlement which is already an obscene amount of money for a ridiculous lawsuit but now they're all like "nope not good enough we want triple that!"

It's just like "really?"

Chewy

Chewy

God dammit Apple...

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Chewy wrote:God dammit Apple...

I hope Google cock slaps them so hard.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Apple won against Samsung. Google and Apple are going to be going at it soon.

Duck

Duck

Google doesn't even have to do anything legal. just remove google, gmail, google maps, and youtube from the iphone, ipad, and macs and apple will cock slap itself.

Zillah

Zillah

^I think that would harm google just as much if iPhone users couldn't use their programs anymore, plus apple is using their own maps system now.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Zillah wrote:^I think that would harm google just as much if iPhone users couldn't use their programs anymore, plus apple is using their own maps system now.

Yeah they pulled Google maps from the new iOS and apparently the apple maps app sucks balls in comparison. At least that's what I've heard.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

wow...

Apple seeks 3 billion from samsung Berlin_antarctica_2346616k

Razz

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

There's a tumblr dedicated to the new apple maps.

http://theamazingios6maps.tumblr.com/

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Is that for the iOS6? I'm having serious reservations about upgrading to the 5 now.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Artimise Flare wrote:Is that for the iOS6? I'm having serious reservations about upgrading to the 5 now.

Yeah if you upgrade to iOS6 you can't use Google maps anymore and have to use apple's shitty version instead.

Chewy

Chewy

Duck wrote:Google doesn't even have to do anything legal. just remove google, gmail, google maps, and youtube from the iphone, ipad, and macs and apple will cock slap itself.

I dunno man, Apple's marketing is so good that people would buy their phones even if they didn't have any apps. Or weren't even phones.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum