New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Useless team couldn't capture a flag

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I felt like crying last night on Canals,we were winning by alot on conquest,me doing all the work,then they tri cap all the flags and I have to spawn from the boat so far away =/ ,winded up losing 0-4.............. 0-4!!! The utterly useless randies couldn't have gotten 4 kills??? of course not......they'd rather go 3-27.

was going to post the battlelog,but I guess it only shows the last 4 matches you've had,this one happened maybe 8 matches ago.

Did get revenge on the other team on canals TDM beat them like 200-80,they suck......they weren't even good at all,it's just I can only do so much with a useless team Evil or Very Mad

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

That was me on Caspian last night. I was trying to get the other flags and no one would help me. The majority of the team was locked up trying to take the gas station, and wouldn't go else where. The enemy had complete air superiority, so we were getting decimated on the ground.

Thing is, we had so many chances to go to other flags, but because of the stupid blueberries tunnel vision, we never stood a chance.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum