HydrasBreath ♜
Frostbyrn
StormEye
infadel117
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

infadel117

infadel117

and i just left my computor off but when i turned it back on it auto-optimized (not sure if a real term)
lol appearently i was only using about 30% of the processing power that my computor was capable of Very Happy
back to skyrim

StormEye

StormEye

Ummm.... What do you mean "optimized"?

If it is Skyrim specific, Skyrim basically runs same engine as FO FPS and TES4 engine, and I guess it reset the ini file setting, which basically resets game settings to default (which may lower the graphical setting) that fools player in thinking that its running more smoothly without any consequences.

Or the game was not setup properly to use proper threading and memory capacity, that previously only represented as 30% performance usage.

Kman I have no idea what the hell your talking about.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Sym wrote:Kman I have no idea what the hell your talking about.

He is talking about the Re-Calibration of the computers hyper-matrix which helps produce that smooth taste which smokers know and love

StormEye

StormEye

Me or infadel?

StormEye wrote:

Me or infadel?

Kman = Infadel

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

StormEye wrote:

Me or infadel?

Kman=Infadel

it's his alias.

Edit: damn ninja'd by Sym.

StormEye

StormEye

Ah, ic

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

umm... wut?

scratch

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

So what you're saying is...

we need to create a GUI interface using Microsoft Excel and use it to backtrace the IP address?

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Cardboard Fox wrote:So what you're saying is...

we need to create a GUI interface using Microsoft Excel and use it to backtrace the IP address?

no, that wont work without a jackpot triple-handshake through the hyphootinator cortex driver.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

The Adli Corporation wrote:

no, that wont work without a jackpot triple-handshake through the hyphootinator cortex driver.

and even then you'll need to reroute the matrix of the discombobulator cores inside the exterior flux resistor.

HydrasBreath wrote:

and even then you'll need to reroute the matrix of the discombobulator cores inside the exterior flux resistor.

Very Happy

Pariah

Pariah

HydrasBreath wrote:

But don't forget to watch out for the sentinels. If they catch you screwing with the discombobulator cores, they'll steal your bank account information.

infadel117

infadel117

all i know is when i first started getting into computor gaming i could run skyrim at high with really long loading screens no problem then a few weeks later all my games were giving my computor hell then after a bar that looks like this
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||------------
and a text box saying "optimizing 12 programs" showed up now i can run all my games again and skyrim is working at medium

Duck

Duck

No no no, you have to recalibrate the motherboard in order to reverse the polarity of the gigabytes; then you can download more ram to help unjam your search engine.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum