New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[BF4] Power weapon bug? Or not?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

StormEye

StormEye

I picked up auto frag shotgun at flag C in Domination and was blasting away until I was almost out of ammo. Then I had to pull out XM25 to clear out some roofers firing at my position. To get some ammo back, I put down my ammo box. When I switched back to Frag shotty, I got all of my ammo back. Thought it was a glitch that allowed me to resupply for that once, but I was able to resupply myself consistently. I basically used the frag shotty until the end of round.

Thought power weapons are supposed to be limited ammo only. But maybe not?

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

You switched back to it?
On the 360 if you switch away from a pick-up weapon you drop it and most times it disappears so fast you can't even pick it back up.
PC doesn't do that?

I have also never been able to re-supply ammo for one.

Grey

Grey

Speaking off topic a bit, but. Do you have the ability to receive ammo for explosive weapons like the XM?

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

The ammo pouch only refills bullets (which is why I think a single pouch should fully resupply one soldier and give more points).

The ammo box resupplies everything over time just like BC2 of BF3.

StormEye

StormEye

The weapon drops to the ground if changing to another 'weapon', but you can pick it back up (at least I think it is possible if done fast enough).

If using 'equipment', then it is not dropped.

So, I after the initial finding, I just held the frag shotty in hand and dropped ammo box for myself. I was also able to resupply from friendly (not mine) ammo box as well.

EDIT: Just tested it out again. I tried both frag shotty and 6-shot launcher, and found out that only frag shotty works with ammo box. Wonder if it will work with .50 sniper rifle.

Ante

Ante

The USAS has a bug that lets you refill ammo with the ammo box as long as you don't run the weapon dry. it is a bug and it's the only power weapon that this happens with.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I wonder if the USAS is in the console version. I haven't seen anyone use it.
After the building goes down it shows weapon pickups all around there, but if you go right to the icons there is actually nothing there.

StormEye

StormEye

Thats same with PC. I think the two out of three shown on minimap, are actually the ones 300m high up in the sky that is not accessible. Some objects from building collapse linger in the sky.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Ah yes. I had almost forgotten this was a DICE game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum