the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Story quests, some unsoloable?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Story quests, some unsoloable? Empty Story quests, some unsoloable? 2012-09-09, 17:01

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

It's pretty clear that some of the quests in the storyline are meant to be played with a party of at least three of four players.

Case in point is a lvl 73 was getting destroyed in his, and even with my help (We were scaled back to 46) we were quickly overwhelmed and promptly decimated. It took me as a guardian, him a ranger, a warrior and a lvl 80 engineer to clear this part of his story line and even with that, I was downed twice and the warrior outright died.

Pretty cool stuff nonetheless.

I haven't found any story instances that require multiple people yet

If they are tough I usually just make sure Im a level higher than the quest

Also the game scales story quests to the number of players. More people = higher difficulty

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

What level are you Sym? trust, me, there are some story quests that you just can't do by yourself due to so many mobs. I'm a guardian, one of the best solo running classes in the game, and despite blowing every single cool down I had to both mitigate and control adds, there were simply too many for me to handle by myself.

Even with two players it was tough, mind you this is in the mid forties that I'm starting to encounter quests like this.

Im almost to level 30.

So far so good lol

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

hell, my level 80 mission is bugged to shit (Against The Corruption), the NPCs wont move, and i got a victory cinematic in the middle of a battle (leading to a bugged quest objective and dialogue options that do nothing).

and i have yet to find a mission i cannot solo, i've died a few times on one of them but i nailed it after a few respawns Razz

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Rangers are stupidly OP in that regard (jk). naw, ranged classes will ALWAYS be easier to play with an exception to the elementalist IMO. Melee will have a hard time otherwise.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

true, i kite like a kenyan Razz

and i've been trying to fix this quest for an hour (literally an hour) Evil or Very Mad

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i've given up. that mission is so screwed Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum