You are not connected. Please login or register

All enemies in Borderlands 2

+3
Pariah
Frostbyrn
Ante
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1All enemies in Borderlands 2 Empty All enemies in Borderlands 2 2012-09-13, 20:27

http://img1.uploadscreenshot.com/images/orig/9/25601005311-orig.png

Whoa thats cool

Ante

Ante

Anyone notice the absolutely fucking gigantic skag on the right? At first glance I thought it was just some rock formation in the background. I bet that's "The Warrior."

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Handsome Jack is on the far right

Pariah

Pariah

Holy....

Ok, two things. Terramorphous the Invincible looks pretty cool, and it looks like theres a lot of strong enemies.

second thing...HOLY FUCKING SHIT THATS A SKAG?! HOW CAN THAT THING POSSIBLY BE AN ENEMY?!

Whoa didnt notice that HUGE skag...

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

All enemies in Borderlands 2 513992

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Ah, c'mon, guys he can't be that bi-

Oh.

Wonder how that's gonna work.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

We need Ol' Vagina face for a size comparison

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

see how it likes the nuke from my turret Razz

Ante

Ante

Frostbyrn wrote:We need Ol' Vagina face for a size comparison

Comparing to the vault hunters on the far left, I'd say BL1's end boss was about as big as that blue and green crystalisk on the far right. That skag is literally hundreds of feet tall.

Last edited by Ante on 2012-09-14, 00:14; edited 1 time in total

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Ante wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:We need Ol' Vagina face for a size comparison

Comparing to the vault hunters on the far left, I'd say BL1's end boss was about as big as that blue and green cystalisk on the far right. That skag is literally hundreds of feet tall.

Like, Shadow of the Colossus big.

Fr0sT

Fr0sT

Shit son!!! I have a feeling i will be playing this a while. Who all is getting it???? Cause i need people to play with!!!!

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I'm getting it Razz

Fr0sT

Fr0sT

Add me on XboxLIVE! I know Duck is getting it. I think Derrp is also. Not sure who else was.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Fr0sT wrote:Add me on XboxLIVE! I know Duck is getting it. I think Derrp is also. Not sure who else was.

I'm pretty sure I still have you on my FL Frost. If not I will rectify the situation before long.

Pariah

Pariah

Fr0sT wrote:Shit son!!! I have a feeling i will be playing this a while. Who all is getting it???? Cause i need people to play with!!!!

Hey Frost, good to see you back!
I actually started a group xbox topic, since I kinda wanna organise a SeC Borderlands 2 group. Sign up if you'd like, you don't really have to pick a character or strategy right now, just getting a general idea.

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com/t15046-borderlands-2-xbox-group

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Me+Tater+Fr0st

Most confusing party ever Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum