We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need your opinion on a logo

+2
Frostbyrn
Ante
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need your opinion on a logo Empty Need your opinion on a logo 2012-09-15, 19:18

Ante

Ante

Need your opinion on a logo GtJ6E

Some of you may have read that I plan on running a few threads for BL2 once it's released and I'd like to make some nice simple logos for them. What does the SeC think? Good? Bad? Meh?

Looks awesome man,

Really put in alot of effort in this. Hope it turns out well.

Ill help keep participation up

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Now make a section called

Conversation Highlights of the week Very Happy

Actually I might do that

Make a weekly top 10 of things said on the SeC or by the SeC and get nominations Very Happy

How are you gonna choose these guns?

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

I like it. You could try and make the gun outline look a little better imo, but I'm just nitpicking there.

Frostbyrn wrote:Now make a section called

Conversation Highlights of the week Very Happy

Actually I might do that

Make a weekly top 10 of things said on the SeC or by the SeC and get nominations Very Happy

Do we even have enough activity for that to work?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Probably not Very Happy

We need more activity......so slow since I came back.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

I suppose it would be possible to scrape something together if we included party chat. Maybe it would help if I posted more often as well.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

the typography is really top-notch, but im not liking the outline of the gun behind it. perhaps make the outline darker, or black with a yellow glow similar to how you did the text Smile

10Need your opinion on a logo Empty Re: Need your opinion on a logo 2012-09-15, 19:37

You guys are nitpickers!

11Need your opinion on a logo Empty Re: Need your opinion on a logo 2012-09-15, 19:38

Ante

Ante

Sym wrote:How are you gonna choose these guns?

I'll have a different theme each week (already wrote down enough to last 5 months.) At the time I announce the new theme, you'll have 24 hours to nominate ONE gun from your inventory. After that 24 hours is up there will be another 24 hour voting period. The winner gets their gun displayed on the front page for the rest of the week.

I'd like to add some other "prize" for the person who wins, but I dunno what I could do. Congratulate them for helping to keep the SeC active? Razz

I'll also be doing the same thing for non-gun gear (shields, class mods, relics) and a trade thread.

12Need your opinion on a logo Empty Re: Need your opinion on a logo 2012-09-15, 19:39

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Sym wrote:You guys are nitpickers!

Embarassed

he did ask XD

13Need your opinion on a logo Empty Re: Need your opinion on a logo 2012-09-15, 19:40

Ante

Ante

The Adli Corporation wrote:

Embarassed

he did ask XD

Yeah, I don't really like the gun outline either, but black blends into the text and ghgjfdughhhhhhh bleh. I'll keep toying around with it.

14Need your opinion on a logo Empty Re: Need your opinion on a logo 2012-09-15, 19:44

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Ante wrote:
The Adli Corporation wrote:

Embarassed

he did ask XD

Yeah, I don't really like the gun outline either, but black blends into the text and ghgjfdughhhhhhh bleh. I'll keep toying around with it.

black outline with a yellow glow around it? just like the white glow around the text. should separate the gun outline from the background Smile

15Need your opinion on a logo Empty Re: Need your opinion on a logo 2012-09-15, 19:53

Im just joking adli

16Need your opinion on a logo Empty Re: Need your opinion on a logo 2012-09-15, 21:32

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

sounds nice,it'll be cool to talk about games on here again that most of us have,by the time I came around BC2's life had kinda came to an end and BF3 never really stuck with alot of people. Gears 3 had some for awhile then it died off,same with ME3 although I still play it...........my god it's annoying waiting all that time to buy stuff then it just gives me junk

17Need your opinion on a logo Empty Re: Need your opinion on a logo 2012-09-15, 22:14

Pariah

Pariah

Keep it in the general gaming section, this can go for both PC and xbox gaming.

18Need your opinion on a logo Empty Re: Need your opinion on a logo 2012-09-15, 22:24

Ante

Ante

Don't worry, I planned on it. The trade thread is going to have to be split though.

19Need your opinion on a logo Empty Re: Need your opinion on a logo 2012-09-15, 22:26

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

oooooo that would be nice to have stuff up for trade.

I mostly use SMGs or Shotgun for real up close

if anybody on xbox finds any decent corrosive weapons I'm interested in em. Corrosive shotguns are devastating

I had this badass class mod that totally changed the way me and my friend played in BL1. His had health regen for the group,mine had ammo regen for the group,was sooooo awesome Very Happy

if anybody finds a class mod with like regen health or ammo I want it too Razz

20Need your opinion on a logo Empty Re: Need your opinion on a logo 2012-09-16, 11:48

Pariah

Pariah

I'd like to say, this is pretty awesome of you Ante. Great job bro
Thumbs up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum