Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

GW team or some bastard trying to reset my account...

+2
HydrasBreath ♜
StormEye
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

StormEye

StormEye

GW team or some bastard trying to reset my account... Enoughalready_zps32a0d684

I remember activating my account some time ago, and even if I did not 8(!!!!) flippin consecutive emails about it seems overboard...

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I'd contact them about it and see what they say...I'd be weary of giving out info what with all the phishing that's been related to GW2.

Chewy

Chewy

I would immediately follow any links given and give every bit of information requested. Email them your credit card information just to be safe.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Chewy wrote:I would immediately follow any links given and give every bit of information requested. Email them your credit card information just to be safe.

Better include a copy of your drivers license and birth certificate too. You can't be too safe these days. Razz

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I've been getting the same thing,except for WoW.......when I've never played that game in my life 0___o ....it's like 99% sure a scam

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I ignore them. I've yet to have my account locked or anything like that. I'd toss them a message asking about it, but I try to verify through legit channels when it concerns anything regarding my account.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

seems like phishing. i used to get them from 'Battle.net' and was very confused until i found out what was going on Razz

contact ANet before opening those emails, it could easily be a scam.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum