New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[BL2] Finished Playthrough 1... SPOILERS

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ante

Ante

Awesome fucking boss fight. Ending did not disappoint. Already balls deep into Playthrough 2! I almost started to feel bad for Jack towards the end. Almost. I let Lilith kill him, if only so I could run around collecting the fountain of loot that poured out of The Warrior.

[BL2] Finished Playthrough 1... SPOILERS JhrY0

[BL2] Finished Playthrough 1... SPOILERS 6J16t

[BL2] Finished Playthrough 1... SPOILERS O4Ntp

Damn I missed the SPOILER tag

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

How long did the game take you to beat?

Ante

Ante

About 30 hours. I did very few sidequests and when I was getting closer to the end I started bum rushing through everything. With all the side content it could easily be 50, and that's only for the first playthrough,

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

me and my bro just beat it Razz my god the last boss took forever to kill lol lucky for me he dropped a purple class mod so I got the achievement for having purple gear in every slot XD

I figured the ending would kinda lead right into more sequels....I wouldn't mind em,I really like the series Razz

I skipped 98% of the sidequests too lmao I wanted to just do the main story Very Happy

Pariah

Pariah

I'm going for a full completionism run through. I'm gonna try and do every quest I possibly can. So far I'm at the Jack's Double mission quest, and I have 4 "undiscovered" quests. That and 3 other quests in progress.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

I finally finished it last night.

Decided to kill Jack myself, the moment the achievement popped up right afterwards I lost it completely and laughed for about 5 minutes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum