New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prepare to get your ass kicked in playthrough 2

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ante

Ante

Talk about a difficulty spike. Even though I've been building my character to be tanky, I'm getting absolutely wrecked in some situations. I can only imagine co-op has got to be brutal.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah I heard there's supposed to be new enemies,and existing ones have shields/armor now,supposedly the a.i. gets better?idk lol

Ante

Ante

JrTapia1991 wrote:yeah I heard there's supposed to be new enemies,and existing ones have shields/armor now,supposedly the a.i. gets better?idk lol

Yep. For example, those melee psychos are armored now making them a bitch to deal with unless you have a caustic/explosive weapon and the nomads have a fuck-ton of health.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Interesting, I was actually expecting the difficulty to remain similar, but this sounds far more interesting.

The difficulty in this game is far better than the first IMO

Ante

Ante

I am consistently getting my ass beat right now. I don't know how other classes are doing this. The only reason I've made it through some of these fights is because of my turret, lmao.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

hmmm that kinda worries me. I don't want to have the game be too fucking hard on my second playthrough.

Ante

Ante

I'm almost positive some of the trouble I'm having is because I've been shafted by the loot god so far in PT2. Gear starts scaling exponentially making weapons/shields obsolete every 2/3 levels. It really forces you to hunt for levels/gear and not just bumrush through the content.

It's punishing, but every battle i eek out feels like a victory. Cool

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I think you're probably just really bad at the game.

Also, BF3 IS TAKING FOREVER TO DOWNLOAD FFFFFFUUUUUU-Well at least I have Vegas.

Twitchy

Twitchy

I can't wait for PT2. I'm level 24 right now, so I'm not quite near the end, but I'm hoping to be by the end of the weekend.

Ante

Ante

MEGA MILK wrote:I think you're probably just really bad at the game.

Also, BF3 IS TAKING FOREVER TO DOWNLOAD FFFFFFUUUUUU-Well at least I have Vegas.

i think your face is really bad at the game

burn

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Ante wrote:
MEGA MILK wrote:I think you're probably just really bad at the game.

i think your face is really bad at the game

burn

Prepare to get your ass kicked in playthrough 2 Drcxs

You or somebody is going to have to play BF3 with me later tonight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum