chunckylover53
Artimise Flare
Pariah
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Pariah

Pariah

chunckylover53 wrote:So it's ok to be lied to by our president, that's wonderful.

Our president shouldn't be a respectable person?

Well then i have nothing else to say.

Our government kidnapped Nazi teams to build the Saturn V rocket.
Our CIA created a group of Muslim religious warriors called the Mujihadeen in order to fight the Russians in Afghanistan (their later name "Al-qaeda" comes from a CIA files ("the databse") that contains the identities of the Mujihadeen).
Our government has fabricated information, forced it's own imperial designs on the Phillipines, and Cuba, attacked innocent countries, let guilty ones go free.

"Politics is the art of the possible, writ large."

chunckylover53

I know there's a lot of it in politics but when the very guy at the top of the chain lies? You think other countries are more likely to do business with us because of that?

It doesn't just damage him but it damages the U.S's reputation as a whole.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Politicans lie, Clinton is no exception.

Nick Clegg said he would never agree to raise tuition fees, and here i am paying 9k a year. GJ you asshole.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I love this article Smile

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0712/78991.html

Duck

Duck

I don't get how democratic politicians would be corrupt. A conservative politician could accept a bribe from some rich business guys and lower taxes and regulations for them. What's a democratic guy gonna do? Extend welfare in exchange for some homeless guy's bag of empty cans?

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Duck wrote:I don't get how democratic politicians would be corrupt. A conservative politician could accept a bribe from some rich business guys and lower taxes and regulations for them. What's a democratic guy gonna do? Extend welfare in exchange for some homeless guy's bag of empty cans?

you've never been to Devon, Totnes is a town FULL of rich hippies.

Pariah

Pariah

Duck wrote:I don't get how democratic politicians would be corrupt. A conservative politician could accept a bribe from some rich business guys and lower taxes and regulations for them. What's a democratic guy gonna do? Extend welfare in exchange for some homeless guy's bag of empty cans?

not oppose a republican bill. a Democrat can be bribed into voting for a conservative agenda, such as extending oil drilling rights in Alaska, or abolishing the "millionaire's tax"

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Its when they start trying to claim they own the wind you got to watch out Very Happy

Pariah

Pariah

American politics ladies and gents - Page 2 2zcDo

Duck

Duck

Pariah wrote:

not oppose a republican bill. a Democrat can be bribed into voting for a conservative agenda, such as extending oil drilling rights in Alaska, or abolishing the "millionaire's tax"

Well this is true but it cracks me up when people accuse Obama of supporting food stamps and minority rights "just for their vote". I mean seriously, what is he going to abuse about the support of a bunch of poor people with no real power.

Chewy

Chewy

Pariah wrote:American politics ladies and gents - Page 2 2zcDo

Ha, that reminds me of this clip:

I love the look on this guys face after he realizes what he just implied.

Pariah

Pariah

Duck wrote:
Well this is true but it cracks me up when people accuse Obama of supporting food stamps and minority rights "just for their vote". I mean seriously, what is he going to abuse about the support of a bunch of poor people with no real power.
we were having a political debate the other day in school, a girl was losing (she was arguing republican, I went democrat) so she pulled the birth certificate out. I just looked around and said "democrats win!"

Duck

Duck

I think you can add that to comparing the opposition to hitler in ways to automatically fail a political debate.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Pariah wrote:
Duck wrote:
we were having a political debate the other day in school, a girl was losing (she was arguing republican, I went democrat) so she pulled the birth certificate out. I just looked around and said "democrats win!"

lol ac

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

chunckylover53 wrote:I know there's a lot of it in politics but when the very guy at the top of the chain lies? You think other countries are more likely to do business with us because of that?

It doesn't just damage him but it damages the U.S's reputation as a whole.

American politics ladies and gents - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjVKyun8Gnps5ec0n82TY34fb8wL1N3Sw1e5_oJVAITj-Vsnqo

Let me ask you Gil. If you slept with this ^ with all the pull as a president would you lie about it? I would.

chunckylover53

It does make me laugh i won't lie but i still dislike it.

I remember last semester my macroeconomics teacher said "He was the president, he had all that power and could've had any woman he wanted and he chose Monica lewinsky.... I'll never understand it."

Pariah

Pariah

menacinglemon wrote:
Pariah wrote:
Duck wrote:

lol ac

she's my favourite target. She gets all her info from fox news, claims to love Ron Paul (knows literally nothing about him) and acts like she's in charge. So we (the senior members) keep her in check a lot, and since I'm the only outspoken person (since I'm an anarchist, I tend to play devil's advocate a lot) I have to argue all of her points. Usually, I win.

Duck

Duck

chunckylover53 wrote:It does make me laugh i won't lie but i still dislike it.

I remember last semester my macroeconomics teacher said "He was the president, he had all that power and could've had any woman he wanted and he chose Monica lewinsky.... I'll never understand it."

she was probably like one of 100. he might not have been lying... he probably didnt remember her in a sea of faces hahahah

Zillah

Zillah

i think its funny how many right wingers have these fantasies of the government trying to get rid of gun rights DEYLL NEVER TAKE MA GURNZZZEZZ

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I don't think they'll ever have the balls to, alot of the rednecks I know myself in this town would rather die lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum